Daily Prompt: Happily Ever After
“And they lived happily ever after.” Think about this line for a few minutes. Are you living happily ever after? If not, what will it take for you to get there?
I have a happy life. Good Marriage, Great Animals, yet my migraines take me out of circulation for several days. I have medication that I take daily to try and prevent them (When I remember to take them)… if I have forgotten, the migraines come into the picture and I know it. I can’t eat, can not tolerate light, sound or even smells.
Between eating foods that I should not and forgetting my medications…I know it is coming…the migraine medication itself works quickly like the package states, however…I am out like a light for days.
Other than to get up and stumble around to feed the animals and let them out to do their duty, I am hid in a dark room with no light.
Having a bucket by the bed is a necessity. Less clean up when I smell something or if I move too quickly.
If you have ever suffered from a migraine or know someone who has then you know what I am saying here. It is not a pretty sight.
Crawling back out after a series of three days to see the house and what I have missed in cleaning ugh…
Time to play catch up in more than just my blogs…
Have a great day…
Here are what other Daily Prompt Writers Had to say on it…
- Where’s your ambition? | Right Down My Alley
- Ilya Fostiy. Prophetic Dream | Philosophy & Photography
- Yes I am… Maybe. «Natalie Elizabeth Beech Natalie Elizabeth Beech
- Daily Prompt: Happily Ever After | Loading…
- Daily Post: Happily Ever After | tel-uh-vizh-uh-ner-ee
- On Happy Endings | Never Stationary
- The cake is a lie | The Nameless One
- Ones upon a time. | ayimas
- Right now… | Hope* the happy hugger
- Fairytales | Spunky Wayfarer
- Fairy Tales | Spunky Wayfarer
- Daily Promp: Happily Ever After | LooknWalk
- And they all lived happily ever after… | AnxiousElephant
- Happily Ever After | Misifusa’s Blog
- Happily Ever After? | Stuphblog
- Daily Prompt: Happily Ever After | Joe’s Musings
- Happily Ever After | das Nicht-zuhause-sein
- Letting Go of Stuff | The Daily Dilly Dally
- Daily Prompt: Happily Ever After | Completely Disappear
- To Be Happily Ever After You Must Be Happily Ever Before. | The Jittery Goat
- An Enigma: The Migraine Headache (aquirkyworld.wordpress.com)
- Top Snarky Migraine Related Thoughts (somebodyhealme.dianalee.net)
- Jonathan Benson ~ How To Halt Migraines Without Prescription Drugs (shiftfrequency.com)
- Daily Prompt: Happily Ever After (onetrackmuse.com)