Daily Prompt: Deja Vu
Have you ever truly felt déjà vu, the sensation that you’ve already had the experience you’re currently having?
Three totally different examples of deja vu, yet all about the same topic. I have had to ask people if I knew them from some where prior as their presence felt so familiar, yet they admitted that they felt the same but had never met me before.
Since I do not sweat the small stuff in life because an ulcer is just not worth it. There are certain things in life that I just do not worry about. I tend to live on the positive side of life and that things will happen and turn out well if you give God his credit and a chance to do what he has to without interference. Life happens for a reason. We are all here for a reason. Our circles pass into each other to learn from each other. Take the positive and gain from it. Always try and leave positive in other’s lives as well.
Here are what some other Daily Prompt Writers had to say:
- Three jokes on Stalin | Philosophy & Photography
- Where have we seen that before? | Eyes Through The Glass – A Blog About Asperger’s
- Déjà Vu – I’m Afraid Of The Dark
- Daily Prompt: Deja Vu « Mama Bear Musings
- Deja Vu | Yes, It has happened before | Bullets & Dreams
- Déjà Vu By Another Name | The Jittery Goat
- M is for Merry-Go-Round | justmomentarily
- Daily Prompt: Deja Vu | Joe’s Musings
- Already seen | Spunky Wayfarer
- It’s like deja vu all over again (sorry, couldn’t resist…) And shut it, Olly. | thoughtsofrkh
- Daily Prompt: Deja Vu | بيسان
- Daily Prompt: Déja Vu | Of Glass & Paper
- deja vu? oh yeah I’ve been there.. | bodhisattvaintraining
- Power of the Mind | Head full of Fluff