Daily Prompt: Dearly Departed
Write your own eulogy.
To be morbid in the morning before my coffee is ready is a pondering issue…is there coffee in Heaven?
This is a question that I will be pondering on the way to those pearly gates.
This was too morbid of a subject for me today… I guess that I cherish every moment that I have on this planet with my loved ones and that is enough for now… when I get to the pearly gates, they can read my blogs.
Some interesting reading from fellow bloggers is below for your reading pleasure…check them out too…
- Daily Post: Dearly Departed | tel-uh-vizh-uh-ner-ee
- Deathbed Thoughts | The Happy Hermit
- The Daily Prompt « Hope* the happy hugger
- Daily Prompt: Dearly Departed | Stuphblog
- Daily Prompt: Dearly Departed | Purple Rosemary
- My Eulogy for Myself | The Nameless One
- Daily Prompt ~ My Eulogy | Misifusa’s Blog
- Dearly Departed « Adventures of an Aussie Girl in London
- Your Oz | Mind of Shoo
- Daily Prompt : Eulogy to an unknown blogger | Verity Keen
- JUST SOMEONE ONCE « hastywords
- Obama Gives Eulogy To Himself At Inouye’s Funeral (treeofmamre.wordpress.com)
- Grotesque Obama eulogy for Sen. Inouye (americanthinker.com)
- Daily Prompt: Toot Your Horn (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Dearly Departed (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)