Daily Prompt: Keeping up with the Jones’
Tell us about the one luxury item you wish you could afford, in as much detail as you can.
Paint a picture for us.
Photographers, artists, poets: show us COVET.
I am really happy with what we have.
I can not think of anything that I would covet that someone else has.
We are semi healthy for our age.
We have two healthy dogs and a cat.
We are happily married now for almost 5 years.
We own our home (Have a mortgage but who doesn’t these days?)
We live in the country but are not far from the city.
We live in a wonderful neighborhood
We have a lot of comfort features in life.
(Dishwasher, Microwave, Washer, Dryer, Big Screen TV, Internet, Computers, WiFi, etc)
We work our businesses from our home and in our jammies most of the time.
We are blessed with healthy children and many grandchildren.
We have several wonderful kind friends.
We have heat, running water and food in fridge and freezer as well as the pantry.
We have clothes in our closet.
What would we want that we could add to that? More Money?
Perhaps that would be nice. Then we could pay off our Mortgage early.
The payments are made each month so we are happy.
I ask my readers, what would you want that you do not have?
Enlighten me please with a comment…
Be careful what you wish for…
Here are what some other Daily Prompt Writers had to say about the subject today…
- ermahgerhd | Afford a Vacation
- Covet Thy Love | The Magic Black Book
- Covet | Insanitree
- Daily Prompt: NOT Keeping up with the Jones’ but the birds & fishes | littlegirlstory
- Tall Summer Dreams | Blue Loft
- Fairy Dust | alienorajt
- Thy Shall Not Covert | Dear Yolandi
- Covet Artistically | Abstract Organized Chaos
- A Horse, Of Course | A Sign Of Life
- To be loved-Biggest luxury | મન ની વાત
- I have what I need, and that’s fine by me really. Want is too expensive anyway… | thoughtsofrkh
- Daily Prompt: Keeping up with the Jones’ | Under the Monkey Tree