Daily Prompt: Barter System
If the world worked on a barter system, how would you fare?
Would you have services to barter?
Would you be successful, or would you struggle?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us SKILL.
The old saying is that you get farther with honey than vingegar.
If you have a bee hive then you have gold.
We have customers who trade us products for some pretty strange items and services.
I am currently in the market to barter for a dishwasher and a dryer…wish me luck.
Here are what a few other Daily Prompt Writers Had to Say:
(To see full list http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/07/08/daily-prompt-skill/)
- Daily Prompt: Skill | Postcards from
- Barter System | Geek Ergo Sum
- 8 july Daily Prompt: Barter System | family photos food & craft
- Daily Prompt: Skill | Books, Music and Movies : my best friends
- Daily Post – Barter System | Kate Murray
- Daily Prompt: Barter System | Under the Monkey Tree
- Daily Prompt: Barter System « Mama Bear Musings
- Daily Prompt: Barter System – show us SKILL. | masadiso79’s Blog
- Daily Prompt: Jack Of All Trades | Mindful Splatter
- Give and Let Give. | ayimas
- Could I Pay My Electric Bill With A Short Story? | The Jittery Goat
- I will trade | Pink Woods
- Bartering to live | Nanuschka’s Blog
- If You ‘Like’ This Post, I’ll Check Out Your Blog | downtownnokomis
- Daily Prompt: What Will You Gimme? | One Starving Activist
- Drafting… | Haiku By Ku
- Even Trades [Daily Prompt: Barter System] | unknowinglee
- Runs good– or can be planted | Relax…
- skills for trade | thematticuskingdom
- Peter the Sailmaker | The Life NomadikThe Life Nomadik
This is something that has been going on for decades, yet is making a come back in today’s world.
Would love to hear what you think.