Daily Prompt: Personal Space
To what extent is your blog a place for your own self-expression and creativity vs. a site designed to attract readers? How do you balance that? If sticking to certain topics and types of posts meant your readership would triple, would you do it?
I think this is why I have created so many different blogs. Each has a topic of it’s own. Everything from our product lines to Humor, Cooking and the Daily Prompt where I seem to give my two cents worth whether it is along the lines of the prompt or not.
My readership has not tripled by doing certain topics as I actually get more readers on my Daily Prompt than I do even on my cooking blogs.
Perhaps I am not hearing this blog prompt clearly enough.
Here are what some other Daily Prompt Writers had to say:
- Reflections on My Blog | Storm In A B-Cup
- Daily Prompt: Personal Space | The Blogging Path
- The road ahead of me. | Phelio a Random Post a Day
- I Run the Blog, The Blog Does Not Run Me | Never Stationary
- On the couch. | Hope* the happy hugger
- Blog for Blog’s sake | Daily Prompt: Personal Space | likereadingontrains
- Daily Prompt: Personal Space | Of Glass & Paper
- DP: personal space | The Escape
- Daily Prompt: My Personal Space | Creative Mysteries
- A Space for my Own | بيسان
- Sms: Friend, Be True To Yourself | Wise Counsel
- Daily Prompt: Personal Space : “Confused” | SEVEN Hundred 50
- Needing Personal Space | Misifusa’s Blog
- I still feel like an Alien | STAIN
- Mischief Managed | Tommia’s Tablet
- Daily Prompt: Personal Space | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: Personal Space | Infinitely
- I Yam What I Yam « Sorta-Ginger
- Daily Promt: Personal Space « Mama Bear Musings
- Freedom of Expression | Sofistikeyted
I could not stop at one blog…if I had it would have been full by now.