Go to a local café, park, or public place and report on what you see. Get detailed: leave no nuance behind.
To drive past The Cash and Carry Barn which is located at 951 Lafayette Rd, Clarksville, TN 37042 it looks like a monument store. If you have kept driving you have missed out on a huge treat. They are so much more. (931) 503-9921 is their number to call.
Rather than skip the adverbs I had a better idea. Show you. Since they are open year round they have lots of pictures on their Facebook page.
Saturday Mornings there means fresh baked goods:
Then there is the homemade salsa, pickles, relishes, various apple butters, pie fillings and fresh baked pies.
Did I mention the fresh vegetables. They are open year round. They have a great green house.
Yes they work hard at the monuments. Behind the scenes there is so much more… Go and see it for yourself when you are in the area. Tell them that Tammye and Emmanuel sent you.
Four Great Company’s You can Start Today
email us for more information.
Tammye42@yahoo.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tammye & Emmanuel Green
So what are you waiting for? You can change that slump today
Get started and be happy!
Tammye and Emmanuel
What does love mean to you?
What does love mean to you?
We talk about love all the time, but rarely do we sit down and think about what it is.
How our behavior helps us get more or less of the kind of love we desire.
How does platonic love differ from romantic love?
How does the love we get from a parent differ from the love we get from a friend?
Or a dog?
Is love a feeling or a set of behaviors?
There are so many forms of love.
Truly love should be unconditional no matter who or what it is directed to.
Animals love unconditionally no matter who their owner is.
They do not distinguish between gender or species, or race.
They set an example for all of the humans.
There are a lot more variations of love though:
The love of Birds
The Love of Music
The Love of Your Country
The Love of a great tub bath
The Love of Great Friends
The love of a spouse
Love of Religion
The Love of a child and family
I have explored just a few relationships that require love that is or should be unconditional.
Would love to hear your thoughts on this subject so leave a comment.
Here are what other Daily Prompt Writers had to say:
Hope your day is filled with love and happiness
Daily Prompt: Mirror, Mirror
Finish this sentence: “When I look in the mirror, I . . . “
Photographers, artists, poets: show us MIRRORED.
Think of the Dove commercial that was produced recently.
Since viewing that commercial, I see a totally different person than what I used to.
Here are what a few other Daily Prompt Writers had to say:
(To check them all out go here http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/07/05/daily-prompt-mirror/
- Daily Writing Prompt|When I look in the mirror, I… | My OCD Diaries
- Dear Me, I See You | tuckedintoacorner
- Mirror, Mirror | The Silver Lining of the Optimistic Pessimist
- Daily prompt: mirror me | Empressnasigoreng’s Blog
- Mirror, Mirror On The Wall… | Script Under Construction
- Making a Spectacle of Myself | rarasaur
- Daily Prompt: Mirrored | sukies original
- Reflections | 2 times pink
There were 100 other writers so be sure to check them out.
What do you see in the mirror?
Thank you for reading and for your comments.
Daily Prompt: We Can Be Taught!
Tell us a moment or an incident that you treasure – not necessarily because it brought you happiness, but because it taught you something about yourself.
Photographers, artists, poets: show us LEARNING.
Today I will be doing my second vendor show for Dove Chocolates.
I have yet to have actually seen a real party.
Luckily the company provides virtual trainings that I have repeatedly attended.
Since my sponsor is ill today I am filling in where she was supposed to be today…
It will be hands on experience to see how much of the material I have learned and kept in my brain.
If you are in the Clarksville Area today near exit 4 I will be at the Quality Inn…come and say hello.
Do you like to learn by book or hands on training…
I am learning to love the virtual world trainings as I can do them in my jammies at anytime of day or night.
Here are what a few of the other Daily Prompt Writers had to say on the subject:
- The Bankrupt
- We Can Be Taught! | Geek Ergo Sum
- Mercy | Chagrinnamon Toast
- Daily Prompt: We Can Be Taught! | Books, Music and Movies : my best friends
- Daily Prompt: We Can Be Taught! | My Blog
- Nuggets of Self-Awareness: Moments & “School” | just another outlet
- Pak Mie |
- If you keep on long enough, you’ll get there…. | The Rider
- We Can Be Taught! – The Fly & I | Khana’s Web
- ‘OSITETI Primary School’, Maasai Mara, Kenya | Chicomallorca’s Blog
- What Was Your Biggest Mistake as a 20 something? | BLUE BEAD PUBLICATIONS
- daily prompt : show us LEARNING | bodhisattvaintraining
- Daily Prompt: We Can Be Taught! Really? | Mindful Splatter
- Learning = Living! | It’s a wonderful F’N life
- Daily Prompt: We Can Be Taught! | Under the Monkey Tree
- Musings of a Sleepy Dreamcatcher | just another outlet
- A Square Pet In A Round Hole | The Jittery Goat
- ONE HOT MESS | hastywords
- What I “Learned” While Traveling This Week | The Bookshelf of Emily J.
- You Live, You Learn [Daily Prompt: We Can Be Taught!] | unknowinglee
- “You Can Do This!’ | Zeebra Designs & Destinations
- Friday Fast One – Learning | Tommia’s Tablet
- Daily Prompt: We Can Be Taught! | Quirky Brunette
- She wasn’t a bitch, and neither am I. | Other than Lovie
- Daily Prompt // learning | simplylifestuff
- Daily Prompt: We Can Be Taught! | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Daily Prompt: We Can Be Taught « Mama Bear Musings
- I can be taught … (I’m not an old dog yet) | theconsciouswriter
- Daily Prompt: We Can Be Taught!|My Confession | Discovering Myself
- Great Teacher… | Haiku By Ku
- Daily Prompt: We Can Be Taught! | Lines by Linda
- If Nothing Else | clarior e tenebris
- Patience…Please…. | Nanuschka’s Blog
- Don’t be afraid | Vivir, que no es poco
- Daily Prompt: I Don’t Wanna, But I Know Need To | Reclaiming My Narnia
- Lost, Alone, and Leery of Strangers | Iam Who Iam
- Hunting Skills « Getting Rid Of Boredom
- Daily Prompt: We Can Be Taught! | New Lease–Same Hope
- “I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.” | I Didn’t Just Wake Up This Morning with a Craving
- Daily Prompt: We can be taught! | Exploring Utah with MS and Apples
- The Good News: I Am Not Dead…Yet | This is your real mother speaking…
- Zen and the art of introspection | Rob’s Surf Report
- Get a Bigger Plate | Red’s Wrap
- We Can Be Taught | The self sufficient single mother
- Glenn’s Moment (Short Fiction) | meanderedwanderings
- The Lie That Changed My Life | Lewis Cave
- The meaning of the world | Relax…
- Nobody Taught Us To Quit | a former clarity
- Daily Prompt – What have I learned… | Is the Coffee ready yet?!
- Hamburger Help Me | A Day in the Life
There were plenty more if you go to the link at the top you can see them.