Go to a local café, park, or public place and report on what you see. Get detailed: leave no nuance behind.
To drive past The Cash and Carry Barn which is located at 951 Lafayette Rd, Clarksville, TN 37042 it looks like a monument store. If you have kept driving you have missed out on a huge treat. They are so much more. (931) 503-9921 is their number to call.
Rather than skip the adverbs I had a better idea. Show you. Since they are open year round they have lots of pictures on their Facebook page.
Saturday Mornings there means fresh baked goods:
Then there is the homemade salsa, pickles, relishes, various apple butters, pie fillings and fresh baked pies.
Did I mention the fresh vegetables. They are open year round. They have a great green house.
Yes they work hard at the monuments. Behind the scenes there is so much more… Go and see it for yourself when you are in the area. Tell them that Tammye and Emmanuel sent you.
Four Great Company’s You can Start Today
email us for more information.
Tammye42@yahoo.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tammye & Emmanuel Green
So what are you waiting for? You can change that slump today
Get started and be happy!
Tammye and Emmanuel
What does love mean to you?
What does love mean to you?
We talk about love all the time, but rarely do we sit down and think about what it is.
How our behavior helps us get more or less of the kind of love we desire.
How does platonic love differ from romantic love?
How does the love we get from a parent differ from the love we get from a friend?
Or a dog?
Is love a feeling or a set of behaviors?
There are so many forms of love.
Truly love should be unconditional no matter who or what it is directed to.
Animals love unconditionally no matter who their owner is.
They do not distinguish between gender or species, or race.
They set an example for all of the humans.
There are a lot more variations of love though:
The love of Birds
The Love of Music
The Love of Your Country
The Love of a great tub bath
The Love of Great Friends
The love of a spouse
Love of Religion
The Love of a child and family
I have explored just a few relationships that require love that is or should be unconditional.
Would love to hear your thoughts on this subject so leave a comment.
Here are what other Daily Prompt Writers had to say:
Hope your day is filled with love and happiness
Daily Prompt: Mirror, Mirror
Finish this sentence: “When I look in the mirror, I . . . “
Photographers, artists, poets: show us MIRRORED.
Think of the Dove commercial that was produced recently.
Since viewing that commercial, I see a totally different person than what I used to.
Here are what a few other Daily Prompt Writers had to say:
(To check them all out go here http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/07/05/daily-prompt-mirror/
- Daily Writing Prompt|When I look in the mirror, I… | My OCD Diaries
- Dear Me, I See You | tuckedintoacorner
- Mirror, Mirror | The Silver Lining of the Optimistic Pessimist
- Daily prompt: mirror me | Empressnasigoreng’s Blog
- Mirror, Mirror On The Wall… | Script Under Construction
- Making a Spectacle of Myself | rarasaur
- Daily Prompt: Mirrored | sukies original
- Reflections | 2 times pink
There were 100 other writers so be sure to check them out.
What do you see in the mirror?
Thank you for reading and for your comments.
Daily Prompt: We Can Be Taught!
Tell us a moment or an incident that you treasure – not necessarily because it brought you happiness, but because it taught you something about yourself.
Photographers, artists, poets: show us LEARNING.
Today I will be doing my second vendor show for Dove Chocolates.
I have yet to have actually seen a real party.
Luckily the company provides virtual trainings that I have repeatedly attended.
Since my sponsor is ill today I am filling in where she was supposed to be today…
It will be hands on experience to see how much of the material I have learned and kept in my brain.
If you are in the Clarksville Area today near exit 4 I will be at the Quality Inn…come and say hello.
Do you like to learn by book or hands on training…
I am learning to love the virtual world trainings as I can do them in my jammies at anytime of day or night.
Here are what a few of the other Daily Prompt Writers had to say on the subject:
- The Bankrupt
- We Can Be Taught! | Geek Ergo Sum
- Mercy | Chagrinnamon Toast
- Daily Prompt: We Can Be Taught! | Books, Music and Movies : my best friends
- Daily Prompt: We Can Be Taught! | My Blog
- Nuggets of Self-Awareness: Moments & “School” | just another outlet
- Pak Mie |
- If you keep on long enough, you’ll get there…. | The Rider
- We Can Be Taught! – The Fly & I | Khana’s Web
- ‘OSITETI Primary School’, Maasai Mara, Kenya | Chicomallorca’s Blog
- What Was Your Biggest Mistake as a 20 something? | BLUE BEAD PUBLICATIONS
- daily prompt : show us LEARNING | bodhisattvaintraining
- Daily Prompt: We Can Be Taught! Really? | Mindful Splatter
- Learning = Living! | It’s a wonderful F’N life
- Daily Prompt: We Can Be Taught! | Under the Monkey Tree
- Musings of a Sleepy Dreamcatcher | just another outlet
- A Square Pet In A Round Hole | The Jittery Goat
- ONE HOT MESS | hastywords
- What I “Learned” While Traveling This Week | The Bookshelf of Emily J.
- You Live, You Learn [Daily Prompt: We Can Be Taught!] | unknowinglee
- “You Can Do This!’ | Zeebra Designs & Destinations
- Friday Fast One – Learning | Tommia’s Tablet
- Daily Prompt: We Can Be Taught! | Quirky Brunette
- She wasn’t a bitch, and neither am I. | Other than Lovie
- Daily Prompt // learning | simplylifestuff
- Daily Prompt: We Can Be Taught! | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Daily Prompt: We Can Be Taught « Mama Bear Musings
- I can be taught … (I’m not an old dog yet) | theconsciouswriter
- Daily Prompt: We Can Be Taught!|My Confession | Discovering Myself
- Great Teacher… | Haiku By Ku
- Daily Prompt: We Can Be Taught! | Lines by Linda
- If Nothing Else | clarior e tenebris
- Patience…Please…. | Nanuschka’s Blog
- Don’t be afraid | Vivir, que no es poco
- Daily Prompt: I Don’t Wanna, But I Know Need To | Reclaiming My Narnia
- Lost, Alone, and Leery of Strangers | Iam Who Iam
- Hunting Skills « Getting Rid Of Boredom
- Daily Prompt: We Can Be Taught! | New Lease–Same Hope
- “I wish I hadn’t worked so hard.” | I Didn’t Just Wake Up This Morning with a Craving
- Daily Prompt: We can be taught! | Exploring Utah with MS and Apples
- The Good News: I Am Not Dead…Yet | This is your real mother speaking…
- Zen and the art of introspection | Rob’s Surf Report
- Get a Bigger Plate | Red’s Wrap
- We Can Be Taught | The self sufficient single mother
- Glenn’s Moment (Short Fiction) | meanderedwanderings
- The Lie That Changed My Life | Lewis Cave
- The meaning of the world | Relax…
- Nobody Taught Us To Quit | a former clarity
- Daily Prompt – What have I learned… | Is the Coffee ready yet?!
- Hamburger Help Me | A Day in the Life
There were plenty more if you go to the link at the top you can see them.
http://www.easychoice.com/ tried to call three times today.
The background noise from other solicitors doing the same thing from other telephones was so bad that I could not hear the broken English of the person on the phone trying to reach me. I realize that they are trying to make a living. So am I. I do not call everyone to try and make a sale. My hubby gets up early in the morning and starts to advertise all over in free spots. We do well with our businesses without annoying people with telephone calls.
I am suggesting this book to you so go to http://www.amazon.com and take a coffee break or a lunch break and read it.
You might get some creative ideas on how to find a new way of making money without annoying people with caller id.
Then a local restaurant mysteriously found our business card in their fishbowl…two free tickets to dinner…too bad I recognized the voice as they are trying to sell a water system…
Have had two different businesses wanting to know if I want to place an order this month…
Hello world… hubby has to have surgery next month…we can’t buy anything till we know what our co-pay will be.
There now I feel better.
Guess my tag today is not a nice one.
Here are what other Daily Prompt writers had to say:
- Daily Prompt: Tagline « Mama Bear Musings
- Madder than the Hatter | Daily Prompt: Tagline | likereadingontrains
- Taglines : Me by them | Geek Ergo Sum
- Daily Prompt: Tagline | Mindful Splatter
- My Tag Line | Right Down My Alley
- Live, laugh, love… | Relax…
- Tag, I’m it | Nanuschka’s Blog
- Raging Bull [Daily Prompt: Tagline] | unknowinglee
- Daily Prompt: Tagline | Books, Music and Movies : my best friends
- Phoneography Weekly: The light in dining halls |
- Blogging Is Like A Flea Market | The Jittery Goat
- Tagging me | 2 times pink
- Tagline: It’s All About Me | Mary Angelini Photography
- Daily Prompt – “All Humans Need Their Oil Changed” | Create & Motivate!
- Tagline: It’s All About Me | Mary Angelini Photography
- The Gray Zone | meanderedwanderings
- I’ll stick to what I’ve got. For now, thanks. | thoughtsofrkh
- The Grown up Kid | Daily Prompt : Tagline | Thoughts
- If I Were a Tagline | New Visions
- Daily Prompt: Tagline | The Blogging Path
- Daily Prompt: Tagline | I Work for a Jerk
- Catherine B.’s Blog | My Opinion Not Yours | Daily Prompt: Taglines
- Over and over again… | Random, Assorted and Miscellaneous Thoughts
- The Tagline I Come With | Things To Rave About
- No advertisement please | Spunky Wayfarer
- Just Another Bloke | Tony’s Texts
- Daily Prompt: Tagline | Musings&Rants
- Daily Prompt: Tagline | Lines by Linda
- I Am NOT A Bottle of Wine | Spirit Lights The Way
- Daily Prompt: Tagline | The Educated Illiterates
- the UNCATEGORISED: Daily Prompt | Tagline | the TRASH BASH
- How do you tag a person like this guy? | Rob’s Surf Report
- I’m alive | Vivir, que no es poco
- Think Liquid | Daily Prompt: Tagline | so i wrote
- Old Soul… | Haiku By Ku
- My Tagline: Daily Prompt | BLUE BEAD PUBLICATIONS
- Daily Prompt: Tagline | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Sam McManus: Writer | Sam’s Online Journal
- Its all in a tag – describing me. | Random Encounters of an Inquisitive Mind
- My Life’s Tagline | Thriving Pessimist…
- Love Until Injustice Do Us Part | windandlaughter
- A tagline for humans | tornin2’s Blog
- A tagline for humans | tornin2’s Blog
- Tagline | Going New Places!
- Tagline | The self sufficient single mother
- Daily Prompt: Tagline — TAG! I’m It! | cinnwriterblog
- Daily Prompt : Tagline | The Bluebird of Happiness 幸福
Daily Prompt: Bookworm
Tell us about the last book you read (Why did you choose it? Would you recommend it?).
To go further, write a post based on its subject matter.
Photographers, artists, poets: show us WORDS.
I have had two books sitting on my shelf that I have been reading. For some reason, reading does not come as easy to me now that I am older as it did in my youth.
Not counting my Kindle subscription for http://www.magazines.com/crochet-today
I read that every month when it comes out as I have students who need new patterns. I also did not include all my cookbooks as they are reference books.
The most intriguiging book that I actually did audio was debated when I was in college and I was in the Literary Guild. I was on the panel and due to the book being auditory I picked up a lot that the basic reader on the panel did not.
The audio version was more indepth and you could feel what the author was getting across by the tones of the voices. I do not kiss and tell so you are on your own to find out details. I am not the person who sits in the room and tells you the ending of the movie before it is over.
My next purchase is to get the two hard cover books on audio. I seem to actually get through books much better that way. Since my kindle died due to being plugged into the wrong outlet, I have to decide what new one I want to get. That will start me on my way to my audio adventure.
Here are what other Daily Prompt Writer’s had to say on this Father’s Day (Happy Fathers Day to even the single moms).
- The Radical Practice of Loving Everyone | Katherine’s Daughter
- Reading The Silmarillion a second, third, fourth time around | Geek Ergo Sum
- The Name of the Rose | Daily Prompt: Bookworm | likereadingontrains
- Daily Prompt – Bookworm | GlitterFlutterby
- Daily Prompt: Bookworm – show us WORDS. | masadiso79’s Blog
- Daily Prompt: Words | بيسان
- Daily Prompt: Bookworm « Mama Bear Musings
- Matthew Vett’s Development Blog
- The Golden Notebook, Not My Cup Of Tea On A Rainy Afternoon | Brush Strokes And Scribbled Thoughts
- “North by Northwestern;” Reality Without The Drama | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: Bookworm | Reveries of Forevers
- The Clean (Book)Plate Club | Spirit Lights The Way
- Daily Prompt: Bookworm | suzie81’s Blog
- Daily Prompt: Bookworm — Where books live … | SERENDIPITY
- Bargain Books Aren’t Always A Bargain | Spirit Lights The Way
- 13 Books That Changed My Life | Spirit Lights The Way
- The Forty Rules of Love – Daily Prompt – WORDS | The be-all and end-all
- reading Jest: David Foster Wallace & me | poetlandia
- City of Women | What?????
- In The Middle of A Casual Vacancy « Fly for Icarus
- Daily Prompt: Bookworm // 365 Day 141 | AmiLoo’s Photography
- Daily Prompt: Bookworm | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Connection matter | Phelio a Random Post a Day
- Daily Prompts; Bookworm | terry1954
- “Inferno” – Dan Brown | windandlaughter
- What are words without pictures? | The Nameless One
- Daily Prompt: Bookworm | Edge of the Forest
- Daily Prompt: Bookworm | Completely Disappear
- Stop the Human Trafficking! | The Rider
- Daily Post: Book About a Couple of Chapters Missing From the Bible | Iam Who Iam
- “Wedding Night,” Sisterly Love, and Purple Sneakers | Nerd.Laugh.Love
- Daily Prompt: Words | Books, Music and Movies : my best friends
- Quiet… | Hope* the happy hugger
- The last book I read | Cultural Life
- Insanity! | Nanuschka’s Blog
What is your book that you are currently reading? Do you have one you are struggling through? Let me hear about it.
Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves | Dim Lamp/קנה רצוץ לא ישבור
- A part of the whole | Thin spiral notebook
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves | Memory Catcher
- The Curves of a Scroll | Diamond Mike Watson
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves | The Day After
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves (2) | Day One
- A glimpse of the Medieval city of Hampi | Things To Rave About
- Curves | “On Dragonfly Wings with Buttercup Tea”
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves « Jejak-jejak yang Terserak
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves | Today, on Earth
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves – The Nature Of A Woman | pics by peep
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves | The Daily Post « The World According to Me…
- The Amish Rocker | Good2begone
- Curves | Drops of Ink
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves | The Creation Around Me
- Curves | Galang Pusa
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves – Too Close? Or Just Close Enough? | Required Writing
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Curves | Sepang | Catatan Kecil
- The Quotidian Hudson
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves | Stephen Kelly Creative
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Obbey’s Curves (some you see, some you don’t) | Iam Who Iam
- Too Close? Or Just Close Enough? | Required Writing
- Curves, Curves Everywhere Curves | Edgledge’s Ramblings
- weekly photo challenge: curves | bob’s wife
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves | MythRider
- Weekly Photo Challenge : Curves | Jejak BOcahiLANG
- Weekly photo challenge: Curves | An Enchanted Eye
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves | Southern Sea Muse
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves | WryGrass
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves … | Eyes to Heart
- WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: Curves | Ruth E Hendricks Photography
- In the Monasterey | wingrish
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves | Writing and Photo Prompts from Life
- Weekly photo challenge: Curves | Welcome to allaboutwordswa!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves | The Land Slide Photography
- Curves that circle round | GeoFoodie
- Photo Challenge: Trial 1 – Padova | Bastet and Sekhmet
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves | Paths Unwritten
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves | Jinan Daily Photo
- WEEKLY PHOTO CHALLENGE: CURVES | Francine In Retirement
- Weekly photo challenge: curves | and also, dogs
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves | बंजारा
- One Curvaceous Car | The Palladian Traveler
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves | Advocacine’s Blog
- Curves | The Temenos Journal
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves | A New Day
- Graceful Curves- Vijay Vilas Palace, Mandvi,India | Life is a Vacation
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves on the Streets of Macau | Private Mixture
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves | Compass & Quill
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Curves | alien shores