Daily Prompt: The Stat Connection
Go to your Stats page and check your top 3-5 posts. Why do you think they’ve been successful? Find the connection between them, and write about it.
Photographers, artists, poets: show us CONNECTIONS.
Since my hand is in the “new” soft cast it is impossible to get it near the keyboard.
I am behind in blogging and do apologize.
The throbbing is like a toothache combined with a migraine and earache but in the hand.
They are guessing three weeks of this till I have my hand back.
At least when I hit it now, there is more padding,
So to answer the Daily Prompt: My Top Ten
They have no real connection or link.
Would love to hear how you are doing…will be back soon…
http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/07/22/daily-prompt-connection/ is where you can find out what other Daily Prompt Writers had to say.
Daily Prompt: Barter System
If the world worked on a barter system, how would you fare?
Would you have services to barter?
Would you be successful, or would you struggle?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us SKILL.
The old saying is that you get farther with honey than vingegar.
If you have a bee hive then you have gold.
We have customers who trade us products for some pretty strange items and services.
I am currently in the market to barter for a dishwasher and a dryer…wish me luck.
Here are what a few other Daily Prompt Writers Had to Say:
(To see full list http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/07/08/daily-prompt-skill/)
- Daily Prompt: Skill | Postcards from
- Barter System | Geek Ergo Sum
- 8 july Daily Prompt: Barter System | family photos food & craft
- Daily Prompt: Skill | Books, Music and Movies : my best friends
- Daily Post – Barter System | Kate Murray
- Daily Prompt: Barter System | Under the Monkey Tree
- Daily Prompt: Barter System « Mama Bear Musings
- Daily Prompt: Barter System – show us SKILL. | masadiso79’s Blog
- Daily Prompt: Jack Of All Trades | Mindful Splatter
- Give and Let Give. | ayimas
- Could I Pay My Electric Bill With A Short Story? | The Jittery Goat
- I will trade | Pink Woods
- Bartering to live | Nanuschka’s Blog
- If You ‘Like’ This Post, I’ll Check Out Your Blog | downtownnokomis
- Daily Prompt: What Will You Gimme? | One Starving Activist
- Drafting… | Haiku By Ku
- Even Trades [Daily Prompt: Barter System] | unknowinglee
- Runs good– or can be planted | Relax…
- skills for trade | thematticuskingdom
- Peter the Sailmaker | The Life NomadikThe Life Nomadik
This is something that has been going on for decades, yet is making a come back in today’s world.
Would love to hear what you think.
Daily Prompt: Rolling Stone
If you could live a nomadic life, would you?
Where would you go? How would you decide?
What would life be like without a “home base”?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us TRAVEL.
We happen to know several couples who own an RV (Recreational Vehicle) and travel back and forth from each of their childrens homes across the United States.
To constantly be in a trailer, mobile home or what ever you want to call it is not what lifestyle I would ever want.
Granted, they have no mortgage (unless they owe on the RV) and only have to pay for car gasoline.
They do not have to pay property taxes, just for the license of the RV.
I think that it takes a certain type of person, one who loves camping to live like this.
To always be on the road and traveling. To stop at various cities and not know anyone.
It is a special type of person who really enjoys this lifestyle and would not buy a home again.
Sometimes it is all about the ability to keep up the home. (Although, you have to maintain an RV also).
I prefer to be able to walk into my own back yard and take my doggies (and kitties) for a walk.
When I walk them it is all four of them. The cats do their duty at the same times as the dogs.
The dogs love being able to play in the neighbors hayfield and the neighbor does not mind either.
He says it looks like our dogs are patrolling their property and they feel safer because of it.
I like having roots here and a place where my children could come to visit if they wanted to for a vacation.
I love the weather in Tennessee, especially in the Winter.
While locals think we are having terrible weather or temperatures, I am enjoying not having snow to my waist.
Here are what some other Daily Prompt Writers had to say:
(To see the full list check out http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/07/07/daily-prompt-travel/).
- My Life is a Rolling Stone (with no commitments): Daily Prompt | Texan in Tokyo
- Dogwalking, Bright light, Harsh shadows |
- Daily Prompt: Rolling Stone | Under the Monkey Tree
- Oh, Him And Her And Them? They’re Just My Home… | All Those Small Things
- Lost in the Thought of Africa | Daily Prompt: Rolling Stone | likereadingontrains
- Daily Prompt: Rolling Stone « Mama Bear Musings
- Nomadic life: the importance of a base | Melanie Ryding – Ryding2Health BLOG
- Daily Prompt – Rolling Stone | Kate Murray
- I’ll go with you | clarior e tenebris
- Daily Prompt: Rolling Stone ~ #photography | ThisCornerOfTheWoods
- Papa was a Rolling Stone… | The Rider
- Adventures in Paradise | The Jittery Goat
- Semi-permanence and the expat | A Girl and Her Travels
- Daily Prompt: Travel « Vicariously Poetic
- Let’s go | Spunky Wayfarer
- Daily Prompt: Ramblin’ Rose | One Starving Activist
- Daily Prompt Writing: The Nomadic Life | Lifeinpawprints’s Weblog
- Catherine B.’s Blog | The Nomad | Daily Prompt: Rolling Stone
- A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss | A Day in the Life
- Totally Normal! | Daily Prompt | Alaskan Wilderness
- Daily Prompt: Rolling Stone | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
Daily Prompt: Tables Turned
Are as comfortable in front of a camera as behind one?
Being written about, as well as writing?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us DISCOMFORT.
He is the creative advertiser in our family and I am the blogger.
Here are what a few early morning Daily Prompt Writers had to say:
(Check here for more throughout the day http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/07/06/daily-prompt-discomfort/)
- Catherine B.’s Blog | Tables Turned | Daily Prompt
- Daily Prompt: Tables Turned | Books, Music and Movies : my best friends
- Control of the Situation | Daily Prompt: Tables Turned | likereadingontrains
- Hide | Script Under Construction
- Tables turned | Geek Ergo Sum
- Daily Prompt: Tables Turned | suzie81’s Blog
- Daily Promtp: Tables Turned « Mama Bear Musings
- Daily Prompt: Tables Turned « Vicariously Poetic
- Daily Prompt: Tables Turned | George and Nigel
Thank you for reading and for all the great comments,