Daily Prompt: Humble Pie
Tell us about a time you found out after the fact that you’d been mistaken and you had to eat a serving of humble pie.
Photographers, artists, poets: show us REGRET.
Participating in NaBloPoMo? Head to BlogHer’s NaBloMoPo Central for more prompts, inspiration, and motivation to help you post every day — in November and beyond! (Not participating? Why not? Get posting!)
It took me an entire day of reading this prompt to consider writing about it.
I do admit when I am wrong all of the time. That was not the problem. To write about it was.
There are already enough negative things in the world without adding one more.
Here are what a few other Daily Prompt Writers had to say:
- REGRET | Lost in Translation
- Regret | Momma Said There’d Be Days Like This
- Blue Loft
- Daily Prompt: Humble Pie | Awl and Scribe
- Daily prompt: Humble pie | timzauto…. in search of the blond haired kid
- Certain investment | James Clegg
- Sometimes They Won’t Let You Eat Humble Pie: Pete’s Class Reunion (short fiction) | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: Humble Pie | A path lit by words
- Regrets | Flowers and Breezes
- Mistaken | Bullet holes in the wall
- Daily Prompt: Humble Pie | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Humble Pie on Joliet St. | Sweet. Conniption!
- Daily Prompt: How Many Slices | One Starving Activist
- Daily Prompt: Humble Pie | Basically Beyond Basic
- Regrets, I’ve made a few… | The Magic Black Book
- Deep Blue | vic briggs
- Let Them Eat Crow | Just Visiting This Planet
- Humble Pie or Water Under the Bridge? | Lead us from the Unreal to the Real
- All gone leaving ONE ! | Dreams to Reality !
- A Slice of Humble Pie | meanderedwanderings
- The bishop | Life is great
- Losing Perfection – Lipstick and Lithium – Bipolar Blog
- Daily Prompt: Humble Pie | Poetry
- Regret | Active Army Wife
- Stitches | Words on a Page
I only took the top 25 so if you would like to read more just go to http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/11/30/prompt-humble-pie/ to read the rest.
I guess that I just do not like to air dirty laundry.
Pet Peeve of the day with the Voice for leaving out a word…
Would love to hear what my readers have to say about this so leave a comment.