Daily Prompt: Food for the Soul (and the Stomach)
Tell us about your favorite meal, either to eat or to prepare.
Does it just taste great, or does it have other associations?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us FOOD.
In our home I cook from scratch for almost every meal that we have.
I use corn free products and shop at our local Korean Market to purchase items such as Rice Flour or Potato Starch, Rice Starch and Panko.
My Italian Bread Crumbs have to start with the Panko and then add my own Italian Spices.
Some we actually grow on our window sill in Winter months.
Our treat is when we can make a meal with guests visiting and then make a video while making the meal.
It not only creates a memory that will last, inspires our creative juices and makes the meal more interesting.
To have fun, and enjoy a nutritious meal with friends…
Who could ask for anything more.
Special shout out to our Veterans today and their Spouses… Thank you for your service to our Country!
Here are a few other inspirational ideas from Daily Prompt Writers:
- Daily Prompt: Food for the Soul (and the Stomach) | Awl and Scribe
- Food for the Soul (and the Stomach) | Geek Ergo Sum
- Daily Prompt: Food for the Soul (and the Stomach) | Under the Monkey Tree
- How to make an omelette, for Dummies- Daily Prompt | The Rider
- My Heart and Soul… | Haiku By Ku
- Everyone Loves Waffles | It’s a wonderful F’N life
- The Feel of Taste | Barefoot on Rainy Days
- ‘If music be the food of love, play on!’ | alienorajt
- Spaghetti and a silent prayer | paperdollsletter
- Food for the Soul | Finale to an Entrance
- My Favourite Meal | Bizzimummy’s World
- Top Ten Specials | vicbriggs’s blog
We appreciate your comments and questions