Weekly Writing Challenge: Moved by Music
- A song that triggers a memory.
- A song that symbolizes a person, a place, or past relationship.
- A song that represents you — that you could consider as your “intro music.”
- Song lyrics that speak to you.
- Lyrics that inspire you to write a short story or other musings.
- Your favorite song — and why.
- A musician, band, composer, etc. whose music has affected or changed you.
- Commentary on a musician, band, or genre.
- An album review.
Many songs have moved me in my life and have stirred a lot of emotions. At my age, they would fill the pages if I were to list them all. Two of the most difficult videos that I have ever helped to produce left me crying with every scene and I still get teary eyed each time that I view them. I only had a personal connection with one, that was a family who reaches out to help others in so many ways after losing their own son. It is their way of giving back. The video was a tribute to them.