Weekly Writing Challenge: The Best Medicine
- Write about a sad or particularly difficult situation you faced, and find the levity in what happened or how you dealt with it.
If life were perfect, cats and dogs would not shed.
Carpet runners would not collect the fur every time they run past them.
My hubby would not require a surgery that we have to wait to get in for.
I would not have fractured two fingers on my left hand.
Hubby would not have PTSD.
Hubby would not think my vacuum sounds like engines of a fighter jet.
Put them in a jar and shake them up and you have a sticky mess.
One napper, four shedders and two fingers that do not want to be helpful later, you can see my delimma.
I try to quietly sweep. It picks up two small cats twice a day yet does not seem to help.
When he used to drive to go somewhere I would celebrate by dragging out the vacuum and have to empty twice per room.
The birds love me. All the nesting material they need in one stop shopping.
They have until the lawncare people come to mow the lawn again to use all the materials for their nests.
Since it smells like our cats, you would think that they would not want to use it at all.
Perhaps it is to throw the cats off the trail of new babies.
So while I go catch the tumble weed on my floor will leave you with some reading of other Weekly Writing Challenge Writers:
- Grow your girlfriend, can’t get a date grow ur mate #funny #iphoneography #photography #odd #NYC | Captured With My Phone, iPhoneography
- When Sheep Don’t Bring You Joy | The Mercenary Researcher
- The Best Medicine (Weekly Writing Challenge) | En Vers et Contre-Champs
- When Sheep Don’t Bring You Joy – DPChallenge | The Mercenary Researcher
- Weekly Writing Challenge: The Best Medicine | Robyn Graham Photography
- Writing Rules Insult Our Intelligence | Bumblepuppies
- Why men are confused: 5 rules of manliness | Suffolk Scribblings
- Weekly Writing Challenge: The Best Medicine – Laugh, Clown | SERENDIPITY
- Pope Francis fast-tracks saints | DCMontreal
- Poor Listening Skills | Good2begone
- Access Granted: A Nerd Love Poem | Love Mekanism
- If You Read This, You’ll Go Mad | Backslash Awesome
- Over the hill and underground | Nicki
- Doctor Ivo’s Floating Orthopedics | The Life NomadikThe Life Nomadik
- Weekly Writing Challenge: The Best Medicine | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- DP Challenge – The BEST Medicine (Disclaimer: This Post is NOT my FAULT) | Aurora Morealist
- Weekly Writing Challenge: I’m An Idiot Moments | suzie81’s Blog
- The Expat Birthday Party. | Multifarious meanderings
- A Cut and a Massage | my cyber house rules
- Fishing Fuel | maryJmelange
- Weekly writing challenge: On my mind | Life of a Fallen Angel
- Weekly Writing Challenge: The Best Way To Win A Client | Reclaiming My Narnia
- The Most Technologically Advanced Country | AC’s Sharing Spree
- Grinds… | Notipsaccepted’s Blog
- The Triangle Buffoon | Good2begone
Life works itself out….
Some days it feels like deja vu…