Daily Prompt: A Mystery Wrapped in an Engima
Tell us something most people probably don’t know about you.
Photographers, artists, poets: show us MYSTERIOUS.
There are certain things that once buried, they stay that way.
That is how one gets on with life.
Letting go of the past and carrying on with the future…
Keeping life a mystery.
Here are what other Daily Prompt writers had to say:
To see more check at http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/07/03/daily-prompt-mysterious/
- Waiting for the flight to Halifax | Musings from a practical mystic
- A Mystery Wrapped in an Engima – I’m a criminal | Geek Ergo Sum
- Daily Prompt: Mysterious | Books, Music and Movies : my best friends
- The Facade | The Magic Black Book
- I, the Replacement | Daily Prompt: A Mystery Wrapped in an Engima | likereadingontrains
- What a Yank! | Becoming Aussie
- Daily Prompt: A Mystery Wrapped in an Enigma | ThisCornerOfTheWoods
- The Phone Call from Russia | The Happy Hermit
- Daily Prompt: A Mystery Wrapped in Engima | Faraziyya
- What To Do With My Free Time: A Mystery Wrapped in an Enigma | To Pursue Happiness
- Daily Prompt: A Mystery Girl | Mindful Splatter
- Mysterious | thoughtsofrkh
- Jacob’s Secret (short fiction) | The Jittery Goat
- Ode to the Fountain Pen… | The Rider
- Daily Prompt: A Mystery Wrapped… | Under the Monkey Tree
- My Little Secret | Tony’s Texts
- Crunch, Slap, Sploosh | downtownnokomis
- Daily Prompt: A Mystery Wrapped in an Engima | hometogo232
- Daily Prompt: A Mystery Wrapped In An Enigma | suzie81’s Blog
- Wild thang | Relax…
Have a mysterious day,