Daily Prompt: 21st Century Citizen
Do you belong in this day and age?
Do you feel comfortable being a citizen of the 21st-century?
If you do, explain why —
and if you don’t,
when in human history would you rather be?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us MODERN.
Let’s get real here for a second… there is not an era that has gone by that has not had it’s trials and tribulations.
With that being said, living for today and making a difference in todays society might just have an impact on tomorrow.
- Being kind to a stranger (even a smile or kind word)
- Being a foster parent to stray animals
- Being a helping hand in your community
- Teaching a class for just the cost of supplies in your community
- Having a get to know you party in your neighborhood
Our neighbors got to know us when we went around with cameras and video equiptment and loved the video we made…
It did not cost us anything and did not hurt the environment at all…gave a smile to 28,135 people so far…
It was a way for me to get to know my neighbors and they got to know me as the lady from NY with the camera lol…
What have you done in this century to make an impact?
Would love to hear…
Here are what other Daily Prompt Writers had to say:
- Daily Prompt: 21st Century Citizen – show us MODERN. | masadiso79’s Blog
- Daily Prompt: Modern | Books, Music and Movies : my best friends
- 21st Century Citizen | Geek Ergo Sum
- Daily Prompt: 21st Century Citizen « Mama Bear Musings
- Abandoned, but for the sun and moon above |
- 21st Century Cat lives
- Catherine B.’s Blog | 21st Century Woman | Daily Prompt | Modern
- Product of my environment | Musings of a Suburban Creampuff
- Daily Prompt: 21st Century Citizen / Modern | Postcards from
- RUSSIA’S REWIND | Standing Ovation, Seated
- Daily Prompt: 21st Century Citizen | Under the Monkey Tree
- Daily Prompt: 21st Century Citizen | brent’s iPhone 4S & japan
- I Could Be King And Drive a ‘49 Packard | The Jittery Goat
- Back When I Was Young: Movie theatres were BYOF | DCMontreal
- 1984… | thoughtsofrkh
- What is Modern to You May Not Be Modern to Me [Daily Prompt: 21st Century Citizen] | unknowinglee
- Born in the wrong decade | chaotic keyboard
- Imagination fodder | I Didn’t Just Wake Up This Morning with a Craving
- 21st Century | thelissachronicles
- 21st Century Citizen: Uncomfortable Me | Khana’s Web
- Daily Prompt: 21st Century Citizen | Faraziyya
- Daily Prompt: 21st Century Citizen | iChristian
- Lydablogger | Being Modern – I Belong
- Lydablogger | Being Socially Modern
- “Can I borrow a cup of cornmeal..” | Relax…
- Daily Prompt: 21st Century Citizen | The Educated Illiterates
- Modern Moonlight | clarior e tenebris
- Daily Prompt: architecture of the now | r | one studio architecture
- Modern Woman: Daily Prompt | BLUE BEAD PUBLICATIONS
- The Feast half over | A Teacher’s Blog
- I don`t belong in the 21st Century | Joakim Knudsen Photography
- Life: Past, Present, Future | meanderedwanderings
- 21st Century Citizen | Strings of Life
- I’m where I’m meant to be | Random Encounters of an Inquisitive Mind
- How My Phone Is Changing Me | Self-Help for Creatively Deprived
- This is my age | Vivir, que no es poco