Daily Prompt: Take Care
When you’re unwell, do you allow others to take care of you, or do you prefer to soldier on alone?
What does it take for you to ask for help?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us HELP.
When I had my gallbladder out, my hubby went into the hospital right about the same time.
I broke two fingers on Saturday, (which is gong to make this blog shorter than normal).
My hubby is in bed sick and I have to drag him to the emergency room while I am getting a mammogram done today.
I am now driving myself to the dr. office for my blood work (Fasting) prior to my test today.
Soldier up is the way it goes…
Here are what other early morning Daily Prompt Writers had to say:
- Listen to Your Own Body | Daily Prompt: Take Care | likereadingontrains
- Depression | From Five to Fifty
- Sick day | Geek Ergo Sum
- That Time I Got Hit By a Car in Bangkok | Paths Unwritten
- Take Care | Musings from a practical mystic
- Take My Hand | It’s a wonderful F’N life
- Loads of tea | Spunky Wayfarer
- S.O.S. | Misifusa’s Blog
- Get up, get dressed and go in. And if you still feel unwell later, call me. | thoughtsofrkh
- Take Care: Unwell but not Undefeated | Mary Angelini Photography
- Daily Prompt: Take Care | iChristian
Hopefully this place that I am going to have the mammogram has the new technology so I won’t be hurting in two places.
So my question to my readers is do you get pampered when you are sick or do you carry on…