Daily Prompt: Red Pill, Blue Pill
If you could get all the nutrition you needed in a day with a pill — no worrying about what to eat, no food preparation — would you do it?
Photographers, artists, poets: show us NOURISHMENT.
I have days where this would absolutely be ideal. It would grow tiresome though as I do love to cook.
I love spending time in my kitchen and the food preparation is partially what it is all about.
If I popped a pill that would mean that there would never be any more food videos.
That would make me sad.
I did not realize that I had made six videos already till I went to put them on here.
I have actually been tempted to make another one lately.
I just have not found the recipe that sparks me to do it.
What recipe would you like to see made so that you would learn how to make it fast and easily?
Perhaps your responses will spark my next video…all comments will be considered.
If you have a favorite recipe that you would like to be made into a video just send it to my email.
Here are the responses that other Daily Prompt Writers had today about the little pill of nutrition:
- Daily Prompt: Red Pill, Blue Pill | Basically Beyond Basic
- Free Your Stomach, and the Rest Will Follow | Do Not Get Sick in the Sink, Please
- What’s for dinner – Red pill or Blue Pill | Nanuschka’s Blog
- So sad! | Vivir, que no es poco
- Things That Pill Could Never Supply You With | Daily Prompt: Red Pill, Blue Pill | likereadingontrains
- dining with you, a haiku | charlottesville winter
- Pills | Cat’s Chinwag
- I’d swallow it. Especially if it just shut my selves up. | thoughtsofrkh
- Popping Pills | Hope* the happy hugger
- Time to eat! | Penne 4 Your Thoughts
- The Pill | Matthew Vett’s Development Blog
Since it is just 8 AM here Central Time, be sure to check back with Michelle during the day to see other Daily Prompt responses,.