Daily Prompt: Tourist Trap
What’s your dream tourist destination — either a place you’ve been and loved, or a place you’d love to visit?
I don’t like big crowds so that really rules out a lot of places. I love to take day trips.
What about it speaks to you?
There is so much to see and so much history there and history in the making. Nashville Tennessee is a great place to visit for us.
We can take in a concert or just see the street musicians and see the historical beauty. Only being one hour from home.
The trip is inexpensive and fits well in our budget. We do not break the bank to do it. Every trip is different.
Here are what other Daily Prompt Writers had to say (Since it is so early Check back with Michele during the day for updates.
- Daily Prompt: Tourist Trap | The Blogging Path
- 3|6 Daily Prompt: Tourist Trap | family photos food & craft
- Meteora, Greece | Daily Prompt: Tourist Trap | likereadingontrains
- Tourist Trap | Nanuschka’s Blog
- I want to go! | Hope* the happy hugger
- Daily Prompt: Tourist Trap « Mama Bear Musings
- Oh Dear! Trap Me Here! | Bullets and Hearts
- Far, Far Away, In A Town By The Sea | Self-Help for Creatively Deprived
- The Treasure In Owl’s Head, Maine | The Jittery Goat
- Oh the places I want to go… | Geek Ergo Sum
- Daily Prompt: Tourist Trap | بيسان
- The Sunshine State | Daily Prompt: Tourist Trap | Words From The Desk Of An Insomniac
- for christopher while sleeping | charlottesville winter
- Iceland | Bubonicboon
Would love to hear what your favorite Vacation ideas are. Leave me a comment and let me know.