Daily Prompt: Weaving the Threads
Draft a post with three parts, each unrelated to the another, but create a common thread between them by including the same item — an object, a symbol, a place — in each part.
Photographers, show us SHARING.
My three threads are:
Now to translate my pictures…
There is a storm coming in over Kansas that will reach us today. This simply translates that my big dog Trina will spend the duration of the storm under that blanket that used to be mine.
A friend of mine told me that there are coats that you can purchase to put on the dogs to calm them. The blanket works well, as long as it smells like Snuggle Fabric Softener.
We are settling in and getting ready for the storm. The only rule is no bones in the bed. She loves to try and sneak her milk bones in so they are safe too.
Here are what other Daily Prompt Writers had to Weave this morning:
- invisible | charlottesville winter
- Sharing A Boat | Je ne sais quoi
- Weaving the threads | Taking time, making time
- Weaving | Hope* the happy hugger
- Cagsawa, Clouds, and Sandals | Daily Prompt: Weaving the Threads | likereadingontrains
- Daily Prompt: Sharing | بيسان
- Three-in-one Story (Flash-fiction style) | Things To Rave About
- Vantage Point | TheLifeandTimesofaMom
- Let’s build an arch, shall we? | With a Side of Serendipity…
- Daily Prompt: Weaving The Threads | Threads of Fate | The Writing Righter
- The Charmed Life Of ‘Doctor’ Scroggins (short fiction) | The Jittery Goat
- In which the dog amuses herself… |
- A common thread – flash fiction | Nanuschka’s Blog
- Daily Prompt: Weaving the Threads | Books, Music and Movies : my best friends
- “Star of the day, who will it be…” | Relax…
Since We finally heard from Su Ho Woo late last night, I will do an A-Z Challenge Road Trip and update you on his progress.