Daily Prompt: The Next Big Thing
What will the next must-have technological innovation be? Jetpacks? Hoverboards? Wind-powered calculators?
Photographers, show us INNOVATIVE.
Inventions a lot of times are created by someone who just did not like the way something worked and they had an idea of how it could be so much easier.
The average housewife finds ways to use products that are innovative in her daily routine without even realizing it. She might take a product that was meant for one thing and use it for an entirely different purpose. Men do the same thing in their workshops. They might find a certain tool that if modified works much better on a project.
This is innovation this is the process of invention.
I have yet to see the slinky reinvented.
That was a simple invention that has been around for the decades.
It does come in vibrant colors now and does glow in the dark. What will be next for this product?
Will it be able to make perfect toast next? Will the next step be a different movie theme? This has proven to be a timeless toy.
It is similar to the Shape O Ball from Tupperware
Only the color has changed through the ages…it is also a timeless piece.
What would your innovative thoughts create?
Would love to hear from you.
Here are what other Daily Prompt Writers had to say on the subject:
- The next big thing | Geek Ergo Sum
- The World is Going Digital | MC’s Whispers
- 149. Innovation: Daily Prompt | Sofie’s Diary
- MOM | charlottesville winter
- Bionic Contact Lenses | Daily Prompt: The Next Big Thing | mattsden101
- The Solar Ark | The Life Nomadik
- “Blood Tracker”: Better Than Cure | Daily Prompt: The Next Big Thing | likereadingontrains
Since I am so early in the morning be sure to check back with Michelle during the day to see other writers who were added.
Thank you for reading and for your comments.
- Daily Prompt: The Next Big Thing (dailypost.wordpress.com)