Todays Daily Prompt http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/daily-prompt-goals/
gave me a brainstorm for a great way to get to know some blog sites.
I will list the Daily Prompt Writers who responded today then we can explore them.
We can see what they have set for their goals for their sites (if they had any).
We can explore how they have changed or if they have.
Here are they lucky Writers this morning:
- 22.5 Daily Prompt: Goals | family photos food & craft
- Why do I write this? | Geek Ergo Sum
- My blog goal | Right Down My Alley
- Daily Prompt: Goals | The Daily Post | بيسان
- Let’s do some diggings | Phelio a Random Post a Day
- Daily Prompt: Goals | mattsden101
- A Bucketful of Delightful Blogging Memories | Ramisa the Authoress
- Daily Prompt: Goals | Pinay New Yorker
- Goals | Nanuschka’s Blog
- This blogging malarkey… | thoughtsofrkh
- What I Named My Blog After | Daily Prompt: Goals | likereadingontrains
- Score an Own-Goal Blame the Goalie- (Daily Prompt) | The Rider
- spring reflections | greetings from england
- Daily Prompt: Goals | I really just pretend to know stuff
- My blogging goals | Sue’s Trifles
- Daily Prompt: Goals « Mama Bear Musings
- My Goal Is To Write Gooder | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: Goals | Basically Beyond Basic
- Daily Prompt: Goals | What I Want, What I Will Achieve | With Seasons Changes
- A Long and Arduous Journey | Heather D. Roberts
- GOAL! | Misifusa’s Blog
- Daily Prompt: Goals | No Effect Observed
- Kicking Goals | Tony’s Texts
- 89 Days | Venti Mocha Moments
- Daily Prompt: Goals | Let There be Peace on Earth
- Blogging Goals | Travellin’ Thru Rambles
- Love. Life. | Setting Goals for a Personal Blog
- Daily Prompt: My Goals For Blogging | My Daily Prompt Blog
- No. | Hope* the happy hugger
- Goals | Code Name Incog
- I’m so tired of having to ‘achieve’ | The Mercenary Researcher
Oh my I made my own list lol…I am # 28 so I am optional.
Another priceless find today was on the A-Z Challenge
http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/2013/05/british-food-salute-to-all-mothers-on.html Every day a Mother (or Father) is doing something worth mention
Hope this finds you having a really happy reading day.
Off to do housework around hubby’s naps and boring paperwork…till tomorrow!
- Daily Prompt: My Blogs as Personal or Public Space. (layedbacklife.wordpress.com)