Daily Prompt: Goals
When you started your blog, did you set any goals?
Have you achieved them?
Have they changed at all?
Thanks for the great idea, Ritu!
When I began my blog sites my goals were simple.
- To get the word out there about the businesses that we have.
- To have a spot to talk about all of the favorite recipes that I love to create or that I find
- To start a cookbook
- To have a spot where I could write and do it on a regular basis as a hobby of sort that was something that I could do anytime of day or night without making noise.
My other hobbies come with a bit of noise. A few also come with smells that my hubby can’t tolerate. It is difficult to crochet late at night due to a light factor.
I can just come in my office and type with my quiet keyboard and it does not bother him at all unless it is a YouTube day. Then I just turn off my speakers.
- To have a spot to create fun creations of recycling items and making them into totally new ones. Taking something that would have seen the landfill and making it something that is totally different and quite useful in the home. Making the item so that it is beautiful and does not necessarily look like the original.
- To have a spot that is quite entertaining and funny. To share funny moments that I have found either in emails or on the internet (Facebook).
Have I achieved them?
I feel they are there, yet I need to still tweak them and since I am still learning about linking and various other portions of Word Press, I do not get the traffic flow to them that I would like yet. I consider them still a work in progress.
Have they changed at all?
Oh yes, my blog sites are always being changed and upgraded as I find new ways to do things. I am still in a learning process so I am certain there will be more changes to come in this coming year.
I have to admit that the Daily Prompt and the A-Z Challenges are two ways that I have been able to blog daily and to learn the changes that are needed to perfect and make my site the way I would like it to look.
Here are what other Daily Prompt writers had to say on the subject this early morning:
- 22.5 Daily Prompt: Goals | family photos food & craft
- Why do I write this? | Geek Ergo Sum
- My blog goal | Right Down My Alley
- Daily Prompt: Goals | The Daily Post | بيسان
- Let’s do some diggings | Phelio a Random Post a Day
- Daily Prompt: Goals | mattsden101
- A Bucketful of Delightful Blogging Memories | Ramisa the Authoress
- Daily Prompt: Goals | Pinay New Yorker
- Goals | Nanuschka’s Blog
- This blogging malarkey… | thoughtsofrkh
- What I Named My Blog After | Daily Prompt: Goals | likereadingontrains
- Score an Own-Goal Blame the Goalie- (Daily Prompt) | The Rider
- spring reflections | greetings from england
- Daily Prompt: Goals | I really just pretend to know stuff
- My blogging goals | Sue’s Trifles
- Daily Prompt: Goals « Mama Bear Musings
- My Goal Is To Write Gooder | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: Goals | Basically Beyond Basic
- Daily Prompt: Goals | What I Want, What I Will Achieve | With Seasons Changes
- A Long and Arduous Journey | Heather D. Roberts
- GOAL! | Misifusa’s Blog
- Daily Prompt: Goals | No Effect Observed
- Kicking Goals | Tony’s Texts
- 89 Days | Venti Mocha Moments
Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy each of the other Daily Prompt writer’s thoughts also.
Song in my brain today…taking time to realize what is in my blog site too.
Today I have added a form to see what my readers think. If you have a moment, would appreciate feedback.
Thank you for reading and for your comments.