Today is Day 11 and is so full of awards that just came rolling in during the day as I was about to do the road trip that I decided to postpone the trip to include them with the people who had nominated.
The first stop on our trip I may have mentioned prior, however she is such a must read daily that I feel safe in mentioning her again.
http://theseeker57.wordpress.com/about/ (she has such an interesting site I am sending you there and will wait till you come back to continue)
The way this one goes is…if you have left a comment on any of my blog sites…you qualify for this award.
Next Stop would be to another favorite of mine that is always a fun read: http://revisedgewater.wordpress.com/2013/02/19/captain-procrastination-accepts-an-award/
To read about Revisedgewater just go to http://revisedgewater.wordpress.com/ I actually think there might be a little more than 33 grams of blog there.
Now I am in trouble as this one comes with rules…
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
Hmm this is supposed to be a road trip about other sites, not me lol… I am going to answer his eleven questions and that should tell you eleven things about me.
1. Which superpower would you want? Not sure what is available out there in this modern age. Does this question come with a list?
2. If you had that superpower, would you be my sidekick? Oh You had better ask your wife first. Maybe a cyber sidekick will have to ask hubby if I can take time to fight bad guys in my spare time.
3. If you could make sure a certain actor/actress would never be allowed to make another movie ever again, who would it be? I do not really keep track of actors and actresses so I guess they get a reprieve here.
4. Why? Too busy with my own life to live in that fantasy world.
5. What are you 33 grams of? Love, compassion, understanding and patience.
6. Are you as tired of this post as I, Captain Procrastination, am? LOL
7. You’re blocking the TV. Can you move a little to the left? I just turned sideways. Now you can see.
8. I guess I should’ve asked this as number 3, but I don’t care enough to put them in order. What would your superhero name be if you were my sidekick? Love overwhelmer
9. Do you have any money I can borrow? I might eventually pay you back one day. Sorry just gave hubby last twenty.
10. Which movie character (it can be from any movie) would you most want with you during a zombie apocalypse? not familiar with Zombie Apocalypse.
11. . Which movie character (it can be from any movie) would you least want with you during a zombie apocalypse? Ditto That looks like a game…
Eleven nominees will be included with the next award which also needs nominees:
So there is Day 11 Road Trip of Awards…thank you for all of them. This has been an inspiration to really carry on and I now know that perhaps I just encountered a bad apple. Then blessings were bestowed with the awards and I now feel like a new woman that can conquer the world of writing one road trip at a time.
Thank you to all my readers for the support.