Daily Prompt: Too Big To Fail
Tell us about something you would attempt if you were guaranteed not to fail (and tell us why you haven’t tried it yet).
I would purchase all of the rights behind https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/ just so that the pop ups of videos in the corner that show up every time I go to do something would be gone.
When it comes to using a server, I am happier with Chrome than with the every happy crashing “e” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Explorer and I used to love Mozilla FireFox till it began to constantly freeze…http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firefox.
To shut off the pop ups would mean that they would have to be off constantly so anytime I want my radio or a game on Club Pogo http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_Pogo , I would have to constantly stop and turn the feature on and off as I was shifting back and forth.
Now I am heading to get a cup of coffee and perhaps I will smile while writing day 10 of Road Trip A-Z Challenge.
Here are what other thoughts came up this morning from Daily Prompt Writers:
- Adventure of a Lifetime | vicariously in love with you
- Daily Prompt: Too Big To Fail « Mama Bear Musings
- Inner Hotshot University! | Misifusa’s Blog
- Madness and Motherhood | The Magic Black Book
- Daily Prompt: Too Big To Fail | suzie81’s Blog
- Dreaming Big | Travellin’ Thru Rambles
- Daily Prompt: Too Big To Fail | On My Front Porch
- Anything Guaranteed Is Not Appreciated – It Might Even Be Illegal | The Jittery Goat
- To sail the Seven Seas | Nanuschka’s Blog
- Too High | Flying On Empty Thoughts
- Too Big to Fail | Matthew Vett’s Development Blog
- I Spy With My Little Eye | HpWpBp
- Too big to fail | Geek Ergo Sum
- Daily Prompt: Too Big To Fail | Of Glass & Paper
- Respone to Daily Prompt: Too Big to Fall | bullyingdontstandbystepup
- The Quiet One | Electric Viola Dreams