Daily Prompt: Memories For Sale
On a weekend road trip, far away from home, you stumble upon a garage sale in a neighborhood you’re passing through. Astonished, you find an object among the belongings for sale that you recognize. Tell us about it.
Photographers, share an image that says MEMORY.
If you look high upon the top of our kitchen cabinets, you will see a lot of various pottery pieces that we came across on a road trip.
They brought back memories from when I was growing up and were similar to pieces that my grandmother had.
That is the only spot in the house that our cat does not try to claim them. He has became better now that he owns his own boxes.
Memories are special as they usually bring back a happy time in life. Those are the ones that we recreate.
The pot rack was another memory that I had from the old farm house and I loved it.
When we had the opportunity to purchase it, I was so excited to not have to bend as much to cook.
What are your memory finds that you have come across while traveling?
Would love to hear.
Here are what other Daily Prompt Writers had to say today:
- I am the Owner of that Book | Daily Prompt: Memories For Sale | likereadingontrains
- Memories For Sale | Cozy Compulsions @ Midnight
- Daily Prompt: Memories For Sale | Storm In A B-Cup
- DP : Memories For Sale « Experimental Fiction
- Ilya Fostiy. Platypus | Bright Moments Catcher
- Ilya Fostiy. Prophetic Dream | Bright Moments Catcher
- Writing about it… | Hope* the happy hugger
- Blank Page ≠ Blank Mind | The Silver Lining of the Optimistic Pessimist
- Welcome Home Skip (Short fiction) | The Jittery Goat
- The Blue Purse « Sorta-Ginger
- Daily Prompt: Memories For Sale | suzie81’s Blog
- Memories for sale | Nanuschka’s Blog
- Daily Prompt: Memories For Sale | Of Glass & Paper
- Daily Prompt: Memories For Sale | Completely Disappear
- From Vidcon to One Hundred and One Hundred and One Dalmations | Life, Love, and the Pursuit of Happiness