Daily Prompt: I Want to Know What Love Is
We each have many types of love relationships — parents, children, spouses, friends. And they’re not always with people; you may love an animal, or a place. Is there a single idea or definition that runs through all the varieties of “love”?
Love is in so many examples and can be shown in so many ways that does not cost any money.
Tell someone that you love them today.
Give a stranger a smile and tell them to have a nice day. 🙂
Have a great day. To every Mom out there enjoy your day tomorrow.
Here is what other Daily Prompt Writers had to say about Love:
- May 11 Daily Prompt: I Want To Know What Love Is | Nadeen’s Reading Corner
- Change Without Prior Notice | Daily Prompt: I Want to Know What Love Is | likereadingontrains
- Easy Answer « Sorta-Ginger
- Daily Post: What is Love? | A Sign Of Life
- Love (WordPress Daily Prompt) | Ireland, Multiple Sclerosis and Me
- Unconditional Love? | Sam’s Online Journal
- Ilya Fostiy. Is There a God? | Bright Moments Catcher
- All is lie | Phelio a Random Post a Day
- Love Is Like A Rock | Katherine’s Daughter
- Love at its best, Love at its worst | the world behind the lens
- Love is subjective: Feel it to define it. | Sofistikeyted
- Love Ain’t What It Used To Be | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: I Want to Know What Love Is | The Daily Post | The Blogging Path
- Beloved | Spunky Wayfarer
- Daily Prompt: I Want to Know What Love Is | On My Front Porch
- Love is a beautiful song… and more… (Daily Prompt) | The Rider
- 723: Daily Prompt: I want to know what love is: “What love?” | SEVEN Hundred 50
- DP: Sacrifice | Elizabeth Los
- AwwwwSOME! | Relax…
- Repost – Cinta… apa itu Cinta dan Siapa Cinta? | Jejak Langkah…
- What Is Love? Daily Don’t Prompt Me! | Edward Hotspur
- The Cracks in the Earth | the truth should be free
- Daily Prompt; I Want to Know What Love is | terry1954
- Love… | Haiku By Ku