Much to my amazement, one of my fellow bloggers really did some research and found that my About section did qualify for the Liebster Award.
I am posed with 11 questions about myself and then am to pick 11 fellow bloggers who I feel qualify to accept this award and nominate them. Since I can’t tag back I can’t renominate Mellifluousvoice. You can read about her though. Here are my 11 questions:
- What is your favourite dessert? Gluten Free, Corn Free Brownies
- What makes you happy? My hubby’s and My Children being happy and their lives going well.
- Do you have a favorite YouTube Site? Since we are so busy with our own YouTube do not wander too far other than Vevo.
- What genres do you read? Love a good mystery or non-fiction.
- What is one thing you like about your life now? Love being married.
- If you could use a Time Turner, which part of your life would you want to relive again? None of it.
- What is a sport that you are good at, or wish you are good at? Nothing really
- Where is the best place to travel to, based on your experience? Did you know that Tennessee is ranked #1 to retire to? I have arrived!
- Are you still in contact with any childhood friends? Sort of thru Facebook.
- How do you manage stress? I start each day fresh and do not take worries into the next day.
- When is your favourite time of the day and why? Early morning and late night as they are so peaceful.
So I will present the same questions to my candidates
- What is your favourite dessert?
- What makes you happy?
- Do you have a favourite Youtuber?
- What genres do you read?
- What is one thing you like about your life now?
- If you could use a Time Turner, which part of your life would you want to relive again?
- What is a sport that you are good at, or wish you are good at?
- Where is the best place to travel to, based on your experience?
- Are you still in contact with any childhood friends?
- How do you manage stress?
- When is your favourite time of the day and why?
Now for who I nominate:
Coming up with eleven bloggers that I have never nominated prior was not an easy task. I finally found them. I hope that you enjoy their works as much as I do.