Daily Prompt: Success!
Tell us about a time where everything you’d hoped would happen actually did.
In our lives are we always looking to the future for our hopes, dreams and aspirations to be fulfilled?
Do we always add to our list daily?
That is what keeps us strong and keeps us forging ahead in life to set new goals and challenges.
I will have time when I am 6 ft under to contemplate what actually did happen and when I finally did make it.
Till then I will still strive to be the best that I can be and challenge myself each day to make someone happy and try to put a smile on someone’s face.
Be sure to check out what other Daily Prompt Writers had to say on the subject also:
- Be careful with what you wish for | Phelio a Random Post a Day
- Visit from the Goddess Success | The Magic Black Book
- Success!!! | Nanuschka’s Blog
- Prayers, Finally Reached the Skies! | the world behind the lens
- Never Trade the Sabbath | Daily Prompt: Success! | likereadingontrains
- No Good Thing Ever Dies | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: Success! « Mama Bear Musings
Till the next time,