Daily Prompt: Key Takeaway
Give your newer sisters and brothers-in-WordPress one piece of advice based on your experiences blogging.
If you’re a new blogger, what’s one question you’d like to ask other bloggers?
(Make sure to visit one another’s posts today, to check ‘em out and respond!)
I feel that I am still new at blogging and the concept of how to even set up a blog properly. I have been writing here at Word Press for about a year now and am still learning. I still have so much to learn about just the set up.
I blog from the heart most of the time or about something that really sparks my interest.
I see that several of the blogs that I follow have just one theme. I have several blogs instead. Each blog has it’s own theme.
Since I did not want to mix my businesses with my cooking and my daily prompt with my cooking, that is why I set it up this way.
Dear knowledgeable ones should I have kept it with one blog and have just made different pages on the one blog?
Now that I have a year under my belt I have finally learned enough to ask this question.
When I first started, I did not know enough to even know what questions to ask.
Here are what other Daily Prompt Writers had to say on the subject:
- The People Who Live Inside The Bar Chart | The Magic Black Book
- Unique Outlook | Travellin’ Thru Rambles
- Daily Prompt: Key Takeaway | JUkk
- Daily Prompt: Key Takeaway | بيسان
- May 7 Daily Prompt: Key Takeaway | Nadeen’s Reading Corner
- Read (Not Just Your Stuff) | Daily Prompt: Key Takeaway | likereadingontrains
- Interests first, readers second. | Phelio a Random Post a Day
- Daily Prompt: Key Takeaway | A Glimps of HOPE
- Things that matter | writemybrainsout
- Daily Prompt: Key Takeaway | The Following | The Writing Righter
- 7:5 Daily Prompt: Key Takeaway | family photos food & craft
- 1 Introduction: Daily prompt | Sofie’s Diary
- Daily Prompt: Key Takeaway | HpWpBp
- Best Blogging Advice Money Can’t Buy | The Jittery Goat
- Blogging | Hope* the happy hugger
- The burning question | Right Down My Alley
- Be yourself. | The Unthemed Nook
- Daily Prompt: Key Takeaway | writinglikeastoner
Any advice that you have is always appreciated.