Daily Prompt: The Little Things
Describe a little thing — one of the things you love that define you worlds but is often overlooked.
Thanks for the great idea, Teepee12!
When it comes to my new hubby there is a list longer than my arm of little things that he does to show me he loves me. I appreciate this too.
- He makes coffee in the early morning while I am busy letting the dogs out to go potty and feeding the cats.
- He always comes in and asks me if I am blogging yet and asks what my subject is for the day.
- He always makes a point of several times a day telling me that he loves me. (I do him also)
- He always kisses me and tells me I smell nice. (Even when I feel like I need a shower)
- He always lets me know how much he enjoys a meal that I have prepared. (When he cooks, I do the same for him).
- He tries to help me fold laundry on laundry day.
- He helps me change the bed as it wrecks my back to do it alone. (I hate to ask him if I know he is busy).
- He placed the alarm system monitor in my office so that I could hear the birds and the windchimes.
- He bought a television for my bedroom and for my office so I could watch what few programs I see on television.
- He buys me herbs for my flower pot garden and potted flowers for the front of house then waters them.
- He does not mind when I state that I need to lay down during the day because my head or back are hurting.
- He goes grocery shopping when he knows that I am busy with paperwork or not feeling well.
So there you have a dozen things that I really appreciate in life that do not cost any money.
Here are what other Daily Prompt Writers had to say on the subject today:
- May 3 Daily Prompt: The Little Things | Nadeen’s Corner
- Daily Prompt: The Little Things « Mama Bear Musings
- Daily Prompt: The Little Things | cognitive reflection
- I Love Sharing My Favorite Music | Never Stationary
- Daily Prompt: The Little Things | Storm In A B-Cup
- Prompt: Mobile Phone And Flipping Pages | Wise Counsel
- The Invaluable Tools: Reading and Writing, and the story of P. | The Magic Black Book
- Freedom | Spunky Wayfarer
- An Ode To The Pen | Self-Help for Creative Deprived
- Aunt Sadie’s Locket (Short story) | The Jittery Goat
- It’s the little things that count | New Visions
- All the Small Things | The Cheese Whines
- 8. Changes: DPChallenge | Sofie’s Diary
- It’s all the little things.. | Random Encounters of an Inquisitive Mind
- Fiddling Fixer | Travellin’ Thru Rambles
- It’s the little things … | Playing for Time
- The Little Things | thelissachronicles
- just a simple tool | thematticuskingdom
- Little things, not so little… | Hope* the happy hugger
- Daily Prompt: The Little Things | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- The Things Which Count. | ayimas
- A lovely little satisfaction | Snowbird of Paradise
- Little Thinks In Life | Kansa Muse on Micro Farming and More
- Response to Daily Prompt: The Little Things | bullyingdontstandbystepup
- Daily Prompt – The little things | Nanuschka’s Blog
- The little things | NYBOD Photography
- Daily Prompt: The Little Things | HpWpBp
- Safety in numbers…. maybe not | Formally known as Verity
- Well-trained vs Well-behaved |
- The Little Things | The Nameless One
- Daily Prompt: The Little Things « Completely Disappear
- Daily Prompt: The Little Things – Music to My Ears | SERENDIPITY
- Daily Prompt: The Little Things | My Endless Rants & Ramblings
- Daily Prompt: The Little Things | Don’t You Know Me?
- Little Things | Ald+R
- Daily Prompt: The Little Things | On My Front Porch
- Daily Prompt: Describe a little thing | Moments Thru Lens
- Haiku: Electricity | Wise Counsel