Daily Prompt: Cringe-Worthy
Do you feel uncomfortable when you see someone else being embarrassed?
What’s most likely to make you squirm?
“Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country?”
Charles E Weller in 1867
When someone is down it is only right to help them back on their feet. To strengthen them and help them to reach their goals.
Perhaps this concept would put an end to bullying, Cruelty to Animals and Cruelty to Humans.
Like the lyrics said all we need is love.
Here are what some other Daily Prompt Writers had to say:
- Daily Prompt: Cringe-Worthy « Mama Bear Musings
- Cringing | Spunky Wayfarer
- Hope that Justice Remains Humane | Daily Prompt: Cringe-Worthy | likereadingontrains
- Daily Prompt: Cringe-Worthy | JUkk
- Daily Prompt: Cringe-Worthy | Lines by Linda
- Madelyn Laughs | The Jittery Goat
- 28|4 Daily Prompt: Cringe-Worthy | family photos food & craft
- To cringe or not to cringe? | Serena Stillwater
- The Therapy of Cringey TV | Film Vex
- Daily Prompt: Cringe Worthy | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Examples of Harassment Towards People on the Autistic Spectrum | Eyes Through The Glass – A Blog About Asperger’s
- Humiliation | Hope* the happy hugger
- Daily Prompt: Cringe-Worthy 28th April 2013 | ittikorn1994