I was surprised when I got up this morning and found that I had been nominated for an award. It was a really nice honor.
I no longer qualify however since I am now at 205 followers. Unless I just count http://tammyehoney.wordpress.com/ With that blog I would qualify.
http://likeitiz.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/liebster-blog-from-shammee/ is the kind person who nominated me for
Here are the rules:
1. Anyone with less than 200 followers can be nominated for The Liebster.
2. Each nominee should post facts about herself or himself.
3. Each nominee should answer the questions that are asked by the person doing the nominating.
4. Choose new bloggers to nominate for the Award and link them in the post.
5. Create new questions for your nominees.
6. Go back to their pages and tell them they’ve been nominated.
7. No tag backs.
I will be kind enough to answer her questions or at least try to:
What is the one thing that would irritate the hell out of you?
I would have to say I can not tolerate a person lying to me.
What would you say to someone who asks you when you’re due but you’re not pregnant?
This used to happen when I was heavier. I used to laugh it off and say “Oh, I have delivered, just have not deposited the balance in the weight loss bank yet.”
Why is Jimmy Fallon so great? I did not know that he was. I will have to do research on this one.
Describe your favorite space.
That would have to be my bed. Curled up with my animals and crocheting.
Favorite quote you live by.