Daily Prompt: The Satisfaction of a List
Who doesn’t love a list? So write one! Top five slices of pizza in your town, ten reasons disco will never die, the three secrets to happiness — go silly or go deep, just go list-y.
Why do we make lists? What type of lists do we make? Are they to keep us organized, help us to remember or just something to doodle when in a meeting?
I decided to explore the different types of lists that people make. Here are my findings.
The Ever Famous Summer Bucket List…(Kids are out of school for break, have limited time to get it done in short time)
Then I began to think about what do we use list for besides…
Menus in Restaurants
Having a party or wedding
Taking notes or inventory
We make this so we do not impulse shop
Ah the Honey Do List…
Now it is time for me to make my list like the prompt said…
I need to decide which list to start with first…
Perhaps I need a list for my lists
Should they all be neatly lined on the fridge?
Do I line them up by importance?
What deems the list more important?
My fridge has a Honey Do and Grocery…
Both are forgotten by hubby…
If I could eat in a corn free restaurant, I would love a menu
I don’t drink, so I do not need a wine list.
I am a little old to start a bucket list
Today is day off from A-Z Challenge
Tomorrow I do the Letter M
That really is a list of sorts, yet broken down by day
It does not feel like a list that is in a list.
I guess you could easily say that my lists have lists.
Here are what some other Daily Prompt Writers had to say:
- Poem by Caro Ness dedicated to my Blog | Inside My Glitching Mind
- List ‘em up! | amateurxpress
- 10+1 reasons why alarm clocks aren’t good for you | MC’s Whispers
- Daily Prompt: The Satisfaction of a List | Taking time, making time
- Eating silkworms, MasterChef Korea, and the satisfaction of making a list. | Nomad
- A Partial List Of Reasons Why I Don’t Make Lists | The Jittery Goat
- “Write Blog Post”-Check! « Sorta-Ginger
- Daily Prompt: The Satisfaction of a List | Dianaruth’s Journal
- Top 10 Things You Won’t Hear Around This House | Sam’s Online Journal
- Funny Things About the Human Body | Conversations
- Daily Post: Lists | A Sign Of Life
- Daily Prompt: The Satisfaction of a List « Mama Bear Musings
- Daily Prompt: The Satisfaction of a List | Why donate blood | LinnettG’s blog
- Top 6 Cute Baby C Things | Stuphblog
- Ten Irish quirks (Daily Prompt) | Ireland, MS and me
- Daily Prompt: The List | Cytherean Dreams
- Satisfy the list. | thoughtsofrkh
- Daily Prompt: The Satisfaction of a List 14th April 2013 | ittikorn1994
- List-tacular! Some of The Greatest Lessons I’ve Learned. | Eyes Through The Glass – A Blog About Asperger’s
- Listing The Movies… | That’s so true!
- My Top 5 Underknown Historical Figures | Matthew Vett’s Development Blog
- May I tell you about love « Completely Disappear
- Getting Your Writing Organized | Sandra Harriette’s Blog
- Lists… | Faith, Hope and Chocolate
- The satisfaction of a list | Epi’s epiphanies
To see more click on the link at the top that is Michelle
What is your list like and why? I would love to hear…leave me a comment please.
- Daily Prompt: The Satisfaction of a List (wildanimalremovalservices.wordpress.com)