Daily Prompt: The Transporter
Tell us about a sensation — a taste, a smell, a piece of music — that transports you back to childhood.
The smell of an apple orchard, as I used to love to rest under the trees and read for hours during the Summer when the barn chores were finished.
The taste of fresh baked sugar cookies and the aroma in the house that it gives off… With a cup of fresh perked coffee.
Now for the music. That is a tough one. There was so much music that I listened to as a youth with my transistor radio/cassette player and head phones when it was not French lessons.
So there is a music play list for you….
What brings back memories for you? Would love to hear…leave me a comment.
Here are what some other Daily Prompt Early Bird Writers had to say on the subject:
- The Transporter – I’m Afraid Of The Dark
- Ilya Fostiy. The Enlightened One | Inside My Glitching Mind
- We are extraordinary people | The Nameless One
- Books And Chocolate | The Transporter | Death By Any Other Name
- Tell us about a sensation — a taste, a smell, a piece of music — that transports you back to childhood. | Moupinion
- A Period of Idealistic Innocence: Howl’s Moving Castle | Never Stationary
- Painful Nostalgia | Ramisa the Authoress