Daily Prompt: Escape!
Describe your ultimate escape plan (and tell us what you’re escaping from).
It is beautiful here most of the time.
A tornado can strike at any time.
So could an earthquake.
They are both a very real reality to think of yet not have a constant fear of as if we were on a coast line with the hurricanes.
We have a cap on the back of our truck which houses two cots, sleeping bags, canned goods, fresh water and several other necessities.
We have them packed for Vendor shows yet they are there should we need them for tornados as well.
Our medications are in bins that can be grabbed and taken with us at a moments notice.
The animals food is positioned near the door.
What would your escape plan be? Do you have one in place?
Would love to hear…leave me a comment.
Here are what some other Daily Prompt Writers had to say about their Escapes:
- Ilya Fostiy. Verdict | Inside My Glitching Mind
- Escape! – I’m Afraid Of The Dark
- 3rd April Daily Prompt: Escape! | Family Photos Food & Craft
- 58/366 – The Great Escape | Camera Girl
- Daily Prompt: Escape! | The Gozum Show
- Go fly a kite… | Sweet Somethings
- The Greatest Escape | The Jittery Goat
- Singaporean sleeplessness | Mind Heart Journeys