Daily Prompt: Trading Places
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be a member of the opposite sex for a day?
What do you think life would be like?
I would not get but one project done per day…that would be it. That would drive me insane or would drive him crazy with the power to do more than one thing at a time if he were me.
It would be an interesting experiment. I love being feminine so it would be difficult for me to be masculine. I am not overly feminine but do enjoy it’s perks. I would come back to a tangled mess of hair and my nails would look horrible if I had any left lol.
I love you but don’t want to be you…
How do you feel about trading places? Would love to hear…
Leave me a comment please.
Here are what some other Daily Prompt Writer’s had to say:
- Ilya Fostiy. Imprint | Philosophy & Photography
- Don’t Cross Your Eyes! | The Jittery Goat
- DP – Trading Places | Life With Pink Princesses
- What do you mean the fella’s gone? | thoughtsofrkh
- Daily Prompt: Trading Places « Mama Bear Musings
- If I Were a Boy! | Jill-of-all-Trades
- The Tiresias Suit | Matthew Vett’s Development Blog
- Daily Prompt: Trading Places Happier Being Me | Lines by Linda
- a Question. | jaycee68
- WordPress Daily Prompt: Trading Place | a Portia Adams adventure
- Ode to Gender Bending (Daily Prompt) | Prompt Queen
- Thanks to Billy Bob | Charming South
- It’s A Boy Girl Thing | Life, Love, and the Pursuit of Happiness
- Ode to Gender Bending (Daily Prompt) (promptqueen.wordpress.com)
- Yes, I’m the perfect woman….. (thecvillean.wordpress.com)
- Thanks to Billy Bob (charmingsouth.wordpress.com)
- If I Were a Boy! (rijancharlce.wordpress.com)