Daily Prompt: Happy Happy Joy Joy
We cry for lots of reasons: sadness, pain, fear . . . and happiness. When was the last time you shed tears of joy?
If you have been following my blogs at all I think this answer has been given over and over somehow through the daily prompts.
I would have to say welcoming Miss Shelby into the world was absolute true joy tears.
The mixed emotion tears was making the video for the Mike Fest 2013 in Dedication to the Russell Family.
It was an honor to make it and that brought happy tears, yet due to the emotional content that brought a different kind of tears.
It was made with a box of tissues.
Just to watch the mom and brother viewing the video for approval was a difficult time.
They were delighted with the content as mom cried throughout the entire video.
It was an honor to do both the video and welcome Miss Shelby into the world. Both brought tears.
What has happened in your life recently to bring tears of joy?
Would love to hear from you.
Here are what a few Daily Prompt Writers had to say:
- Ilya Fostiy. Amnesia | Philosophy & Photography
- Daily Prompt: Happy Happy Joy Joy | Alastair’s Blog
- Ever-lasting Joy | sat n’ all that
- Daily Prompt: Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy « Mama Bear Musings
- Wax On….Wax Off | That Girl Ryan
- Let’s rewatch some happiness | Spunky Wayfarer
- Happy Happy Joy Joy – I’m Afraid Of The Dark
- Varying Degrees Every Day | Daily Prompt: Happy Happy Joy Joy | likereadingontrains
- I Have A Kneed To Cry | The Jittery Goat
- What A Writer Feels Like | Ramisa the Authoress
- Daily Prompt: Happy Happy Joy Joy | The Gozum Show
- Shed a Happy Tear | Stuphblog
- Tears of Joy! | Bullets & Dreams
- It’s not sexy, but it sure feels good…! | thoughtsofrkh