Daily Prompt: Judgment Day
If you were to judge your favorite book by its cover, would you still read it?
Thanks for the great idea, Tom!
Would you be A Shallow Hal?
Here are what some other Daily Prompt Writers had to say:
- Judgement Day – I’m Afraid Of The Dark
- Daily Prompt: Judgement Day | Ten Thousand Dancing Stars
- Daily Prompt: Judgement Day « Mama Bear Musings
- It’s the 21st Century: There Is No Excuse for A Bad Cover | Ramisa the Authoress
- Judgment Day | First Impressions and Eye-Catchers | Death By Any Other Name
- DP – Judgement Day | Life With Pink Princesses
- The Lights Are On | Conversations
- False Impression. | ayimas
- Never Judge a Book by its Cover | بيسان
- Daily Prompt: Judgment Day | Of Glass & Paper
- Daily Prompt: Judging This Book By Its Cover… | Creative Mysteries
- Sometimes A Picture Or Book Cover Is Worth Three Words – “Not For Me” | The Jittery Goat
- Down here we all float… | thoughtsofrkh
- Why I Don’t Judge a Book By Its Cover | Stuphblog
What do you think about this? Do you just read the jacket before you make your purchase?
Would love to hear your comments.