Daily Prompt: Local Flavor
Write a piece about a typically “local” experience from where you come from as though it’s an entry in a travel guide.
Thanks for the great idea, biancadventures!
Welcome to the great state of Tennessee. The weather is fine and the people are friendly.
Home Of the Tennessee Titans
Home of Nashville The Country Music Capital
Reporting to you from Clarksville, TN and Ft. Campbell KY (Home of 101 st Airborne)
Where the Military are proudly training to serve our country.
It would take close to a week just to see all of the sites in and around Clarksville, TN and Ft. Campbell, KY. Then Nashville which is only about one hour away would also take close to a week if not longer to check out all of the sites, never mind the hot spots and the great street musicians who play nightly.
There is lots of fine dining from burgers and fries to four star restaurants… within walking distance after you park in Nashville, TN so bring your walking shoes and enjoy.
If you have a military ID then you have no problem getting onto base at Ft. Campbell, KY, which is a city of it’s own.
Come and check us out… You will love it. Everything from fishing to shopping, sight seeing, and fine dining.
Here are what some other Daily Prompt Writers Had to say:
- First Experience of an American in Russian Banya | Philosophic Pictures
- Kitsch Incoming! My Experience at Cafe Hon | Eyes Through The Glass – A Blog About Asperger’s
- Where is Wapakoneta And What Does It mean? | The Jittery Goat
- Local Flavor | The Nameless One
- Halo-Halo: A Dessert with a Sweet History | Daily Prompt: Local Flavor | likereadingontrains
- Local Deliciousness | Life, Love, and the Pursuit of Happiness
- Warm, salty, lobster-flavoured Sanday | The Daily Dilly Dally
- Daily Prompt: Local Flavor « Mama Bear Musings
- Daily Prompt: Local Flavor – Welcome to south St. Louis… | don of all trades
- A locally awesome Sunday | amateurxpress
- Flavors to Choose From… | Charming South
- Daily Prompt: Local Flavor | Basically Beyond Basic
- Daily Prompt: Local Flavour | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss