Daily Prompt: INTJ
Do parties and crowds fill you with energy, or send you scurrying for peace and quiet?
I would have to say there is a place and time for everything. I enjoy social gatherings. I am actually looking forward to being a part of Mike Fest 2013 again this year.
We do not do a lot of social gatherings and parties. Our businesses have generated toward more online sales and shipping out of state and country so we do not have to have home parties. We would if requested yet we find that peoples lives are changing and that is a thing that does not fit in today’s society as well.
At the end of the day, I have to admit, I love clicking my heels and saying…
Hope to see you at Mike Fest 2013 and bring those Ruby Slippers and kick up some dust dancing to all those bands. Then you will have them to click three times on your way home lol…
Thank you for reading…What are your feelings on this matter? Would love to hear…
Here are what some other Daily Prompt Writers had to say:
- Crowd Control…Of A Different Sort. | Eyes Through The Glass – A Blog About Asperger’s
- Parties or peace? | Being Special
- In the middle, I waited | Phelio a Random Post a Day
- I enjoy the noise because | Daily Prompt: INTJ | likereadingontrains
- Daily Prompt: INTJ « Mama Bear Musings
- On intuition and meeting the author of Shantaram, Mr Gregory David Roberts | Mind Heart Journeys
- How I Met Carly Simon | The Jittery Goat
- The Quiet Side | Death By Any Other Name
- Confession of a Loner | das Nicht-zuhause-sein
- Daily Prompt: INTJ | In Between | Loading…
- INTJ? Come again?! | thoughtsofrkh
- Daily Prompt: Leave Me Alone | One Starving Activist
- what day is it? | thematticuskingdom
- Alone again, naturally | The Daily Dilly Dally