Daily Prompt: Menagerie
Do you have animals in your life? If yes, what do they mean to you? If no, why have you opted not to?
(Bonus points for adorable animal photos, and double bonus if they’re taken with your phone!)
I would hate to stop and look back as to how many posts I actually have that are based on our animals lol…I think I would be embarrassed. They are a part of our family. They require to be daily cared for and sometimes more than once a day with the routine of going out and giving water. The cats eat two times a day.
Some people live a busy schedule and still have pets while others opt to not have any.
I feel that being a pet owner gives me a sense of responsibility to care for others and remember their needs above my own.
Hubby is sick on the couch today so DC and Trina stay right close to him. TC is his own character and does his own thing. He goes where he wants and does what he wants and we obey. I have already let him out, with the dogs, let them back in and fed the cats and let him back out, while writing this.
I simply ran through the house and snapped where they all were with my phone to get a picture today so it would be a new shot.
Do I vacuum a lot? Daily and sweep sometimes twice to three times a day. Keeps the house semi cleaner. Do things get knocked over? Yes. Would I trade them in? Never!
Where else could I find animals that could get along so well?
What are your thoughts on owning pets?
Here are what some other Daily Prompt Writers had to say:
- Daily Post: Menagerie | tel-uh-vizh-uh-ner-ee
- Security | Conversations
- Safety Sounds Like a Cat Purring | Wandering Voiceless
- Everyday Adventures | Daily Prompt: Menagerie
- Nellie has spotted her sworn enemy | Philosophy & Photography
- Daily Prompt: Menagerie | Basically Beyond Basic
- Photo comics “Nellie and a piece of meat” | Philosophy & Photography
- Le Chat Noir | Philosophy & Photography
- Animals have feelings too | Right Down My Alley
- Travels With Ole Duke | The Jittery Goat
- Daily Prompt: Menagerie | The Gozum Show
- This is the tale of two cats and three dogs | Fantasy Gathering
- Miss Turtle | بيسان
- Daily Prompt: Menagerie | Daddy’s Naughty Little Girl
- Daily Prompt: Menagerie | Joe’s Musings
- Our Cats | Angel Frouk
- Daily Prompt: Menagerie « Mama Bear Musings
- Abbey (Roads) | Daily Promptness
- Our Sweet Menagerie | Misifusa’s Blog
- Cats… Blog # 250! | thoughtsofrkh
- Identifying Andresa | Daily Prompt: Menagerie | likereadingontrains
- the zoo | thematticuskingdom
- Daily Prompt: Menagerie | shatteringlove
- The Peanut | calliopes lyre
- Menagerie | Drama Queen Under the Sun
- Menagerie – Today’s Daily Prompt | I solemnly swear i am upto no good!
- My Menagerie. | Multifarious meanderings
- Extended family out there | The Nameless One
- One rabbit, two rabbits, three rabbits, no rabbit | Phelio a Random Post a Day
- Daily Prompt: Menagerie | My Atheist Blog
- My Menagerie. (multifariousmeanderings.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Menagerie (joeowensblog.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Menagerie (kansamuse.wordpress.com)
- Our Sweet Menagerie (misifusa.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Menagerie (daddysnaughtylittlegirl.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Menagerie (jdcgzm.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt…Menagerie (sabethville.wordpress.com)