What are you more comfortable with — routine and planning, or laissez-faire spontaneity?
Writing is a struggle against silence. Carlos Fuentes
I would have to say that by the time you reach my age you have a set routine. It is not really a planned affair. It is something that just happens. When you have animals they sort of mold you into a routine as well. Feeding times, potty times, etc. When you throw a few home based businesses in to the mixture there is a bit more of a routine also.
The Laissez-Faire Spontaneity comes in where as each day is different as to which customer walks through the door. You can not plan that. You are prepared each day for any customer and what questions that you think they might have.
There are days when I have made a meal that sits and waits in the oven on warm till we are finished waiting on customers till all of their needs have been met. Days when I realize that at 6 PM after several sewing students that I have not eaten all day.
I have purchased some Fruit Bars so that I can munch on them during the course of a day so that I am getting something healthy and nutritious down me and not going without food thanks to an awesome friend. She introduced me to them as they are corn free and are all natural. (Elizabeth Hasselbeck’s NoGii No Gluten Paleo Bars) I have the Nuts About Tropical Fruit and the Nuts About Berries.
What is your day like? Are you well planned out? Are you a take it as it goes person? I would love to hear…
Here are what some other Daily Prompt Writers had to say on the matter:
- I plan to be spontaneous next Thursday at 3:30… | Q the Adult
- 15:3 Daily Prompt: Comfort Zone | Family Photos Food & Craft
- Night Muses | Philosophy & Photography
- Le Chat Noir | Philosophy & Photography
- Enjoy the Silence | Philosophy & Photography
- Change spells trouble!! | Being Special
- “FED 4″ camera, 1975. Six images | Philosophy & Photography
- Piglets & Wolf | Philosophy & Photography
- Taking photos with “Zenit” camera | Philosophy & Photography
- Daily Post: Planned Whimsical Living | midlifemusingsblog
- Grafovka of Belgorod Region, Russia. October 16, 2011 | Philosophic Pictures
- Daily Prompt: Comfort Zone « Mama Bear Musings
- A Dash of Planning, and Mix in Some Spontaneity | Stuphblog
- No risk, no reward. | toastandgems
- Daily Post: Planned Whimsical Living (midlifemusingsblog.wordpress.com)