by michelle w. on March 10, 2013
Tell us how your week went by putting together a playlist of five songs that represent it.
Just loving life and enjoying each day as I can giving thanks for each day.
I had all the windows open and I opened my windows and let the fresh air in and enjoyed life. Everything in life was wonderful.
Oh yes I did enjoy this most of the week so I am sharing it.
Since our life is a retired one with at home based businesses we have the option to be more relaxed and live a bit more tranquil.
I hope that your week reflects a serenity and a happy place for you as well.
Here are what some other Daily Prompt Writers had to say about their week:
- Playlist of the week – I’m Afraid Of The Dark
- playlist of the week | BUBONICBOON
- Daily Prompt: Playlist of the Week « Mama Bear Musings
- Really Sick of Rain. | Natalie Elizabeth Beech
- My Week; The Musical | The Jittery Goat
- SoundEagle in SoundCloud: Art, Music and Compositions about New Sensations, Love, Life, Country, Nature, Dreaming, Meditation and Spirituality | SoundEagle
- Daily Prompt: Playlist of the Week | Woo? | Loading…
- Daily Prompt: Playlist of the Week | Tita Rita
- Daily Prompt: Playlist of the Week | Daddy’s Naughty Little Girl
- Daily Post: Playlist of the Week | tel-uh-vizh-uh-ner-ee
- Playlist of the Week | Beyond Beauty Tips
- Daily Prompt: The Sound of My Life | One Starving Activist
- The things I do on a lazy Sunday afternoon… | The Daily Dilly Dally
- Messed Up Me | Daily Prompt: Playlist of the Week | likereadingontrains
- Soundtrack To My Life – A Daily Prompt Post | Edward Hotspur
- Daily Prompt: Playlist of the Week | Completely Disappear
- Matthew Vett OST | Matthew Vett’s Development Blog
- Last Week’s Soundtrack | Stuphblog
- Daily Prompt: Playlist of the Week | Hope* the happy hugger
- Playlist of my week (seaswift.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Playlist of the Week (daddysnaughtylittlegirl.wordpress.com)