Daily Prompt: Perspective
Write about the last disagreement you had with a friend or family member — from their perspective.
I raised my daughters to talk to me when they are upset and not let anything stew to the point of a disagreement. If there is a problem it is resolved instantly as it occurs. That has solved the problem in life of having any disagreements between family members so this really is a difficult one to answer. I do not believe that arguing solves issues it only causes bad feelings. Being able to discuss openly when something happens and resolving instantly an issue keeps it small and inconsequential.
How does your family solve issues?
Here are what some other Daily Prompt Writers had to say on the issue:
- “If I decide to be indecisive, that’s my decision.” | Q the Adult
- You Need A Good Kick Up The Arse, I Need True Love – Full Text | In Harmony
- Daily Prompt: Perspective | Daddy’s Naughty Little Girl
- Daily Post: Perspective | tel-uh-vizh-uh-ner-ee
- It isn’t that my mother hates you,Nats. «Natalie Elizabeth Beech Natalie Elizabeth Beech
- His it you or His it me. | Renato Vasconcellos David
- Basically Beyond Basic
- Just Give Peace A Chance | The Jittery Goat
- Is it you or is it me? | Renato Vasconcellos David
- Daily Prompt: Perspective: Abba | Lines by Linda
- Daily Prompt: Perspective | ImproperGrammar101
- The Mother’s Perspective | The Nameless One
- Daily Prompt: Perspective Communicating | Lines by Linda
- The Unparalled Merits of College | thematticuskingdom