Daily Prompt: Seconds!
Describe the most satisfying meal you’ve ever eaten in glorious detail.
This was a simple and easy dish to prepare I have even included where to find the recipe.
I have made this recipe several times with various fish and meats as substitutes for the shrimp and each time it is perfect.
I find my mouth watering as it is cooking. I am so glad that it is a fast dish to make as I have a huge bowl of it right away.
There is something about this dish that calls you from the refrigerator and says “Come and get more”
I try to resist yet the sound of the dish keeps calling my name. I have to stop what I am doing and go get another plate of it and warm it in the microwave and eat till I feel like I am going to burst.
I have to admit this is one dish that has this power over me. There are not many dishes that can do this to me and make my mouth water just thinking about it. This one does.
I can almost hear you thinking, there is nothing special about this dish, once you have eaten it you will think differently.
Thank you for reading and happy eating…
What is your favorite meal that makes you go back for seconds and makes you drool? Would love to hear about it…
Let me know….
Here are what some other Daily Prompt Writers had to say about their meals:
- Seconds! – I’m Afraid Of The Dark
- Seconds(and not just the food) « Natalie Elizabeth Beech
- Ilya Fostiy. Food of the Gods | Philosophy & Photography
- Food. | Hope* the happy hugger
- Do you know the land where the lemon-trees flower? | Q the Adult
- I Want Seconds! | Misifusa’s Blog
- A Truly Satisfying Meal | Tony’s Texts
- Daily Prompt: Seconds! | cognitive reflection
- The Daily Post:Seconds! | Angrezikabutar
- Daily Bread: Seconds | Sammy’s Moleskine
- Writing challenge: Seconds | La chica de la burbuja
- The Daily Post:Seconds! (angrezikabutar.wordpress.com)