Daily Prompt: Call Me, Maybe
Describe your relationship with your phone. Is it your lifeline, a buzzing nuisance, or something in between?
Since moving from New York State to Tennessee, I have left friends and family. I am in daily contact with my friends back home and am able to at least text my family who are busy working every day to tell them that I love them. It is nice that at even 7:30 AM my time, my foster daughter can call me and tell me she is upset that she has to go to a funeral of a best friends mom who passed away from Cancer and she knows I will answer and talk to her. Verizon to Verizon.
I am guilty of playing the game Draw something with a family member back in New York all day long on my phone.
Thank goodness we have wifi throughout the house and I am connected to that so I am not using my actual telephone rates. My phone usage is minimal, which keeps our bill way down.
We use my new phone to use the square up for customers to be able to make purchases in the store.
This is a nice new feature which again is on wifi so we are still at a minimal cost with the telephone company. With this feature, our customers can use their debit or credit cards and save their cash for the grocery store or gas stations.
It has also increased our sales potential in the store quite a bit.
A neat little square that I just plug into my phone when I need it then swipe away. When I am finished, I just unplug. The receipt goes to the customers email and I save on paper.
As far as using my telephone for anything else besides a camera, there is really nothing else that it is used for at the present time.
It would be nice to be able to find my voice mails a little easier than what I have to go through to find them lol.
Hope you enjoyed reading my blog and daily prompt today…
Don’t forget to check out the other great ideas from other bloggers on this daily prompt as well:
- Daily Prompt: Call Me Maybe | The Gozum Show
- Daily Prompt: Call Me, Maybe … or Ring, Ring | Fasting, Food and other musings by determined34
- Daily Post: : Call Me, Maybe | tel-uh-vizh-uh-ner-ee
- Don’t Call Me, I’ll Call You « Q the Adult
- DP: Call Me, Maybe – My Baby! « My thoughts, My life
- Daily Prompt: Call me, Maybe! | ThesesLittlePieces
- Daily Prompt: Call Me, Maybe | Tita Rita
- A Phone Can Save Your Life | Daily Promptness
- Daily Prompt: Call Me, Maybe | Family Photos Food & Craft
- Call me, maybe not « Spunky Wayfarer
- ts a love hate relationship… | Hope* the happy hugger
- Daily Prompt: Call Me, Maybe | Daddy’s Naughty Little Girl
- Call Me. Maybe Tomorrow. | Chasing The Bubble
- Daily Prompt: Call Me Maybe | Jen writes, too!
- Guilty Pleasure – Call Me | Random Encounters of an Inquisitive Mind
- DP: Call Me, Maybe | Common Chapters: life changes
- Prompt: Mobile Phone And Flipping Pages | Wise Counsel
- I heart my phone | Mind of a Mouse