Daily Prompt: Through the Window
Go to the nearest window. Look out for a full minute. Write about what you saw.
As I gaze from my kitchen window onto my barren backyard through the pouring rain, I can depict the might magnolia tree standing so tall in the center of the yard.
I think of this photo that was taken to show just how majestic of a tree it really is.
I see the fallen apple tree that once stood so tall and housed some really great apples till it was struck by lightening this past Summer. How the grandchildren loved to climb it and get the apples to make apple cobbler and apple sauce.
I see the evergreen trees that border our land and think how beautiful they look in the Summer time.
While you are at it, check out these bloggers also and what they saw in their minute in the window:
- The Sight of Nothingness « Q the Adult
- Daily Prompt: Through the Window.. .where is the Southern Cross? | Fasting, Food and other musings by determined34
- Daily Prompt: Through the Window | The Gozum Show
- DP: I Saw the Wind | Common Chapters: life changes
- Daily Prompt: Through the window | free penny press
- Through the Window… | Renato Vasconcellos David
- Through the Window | Drama Queen Under the Sun
- Daily Post: Through the Window | tel-uh-vizh-uh-ner-ee
- Through the window: Fall Time Leaves | بيسان
- Through The Morning Window | Dancing with Fireflies
- Through the Window « The Poet Companions
- Something to Look Forward To « theseeker
- Beauty Right Outside My Window (fromamummysheart.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt – Through the Window (countryliving4beginners.wordpress.com)
Thank You for reading and have a blessed day