So a big thank you to her!
Check out her site by the way, http://jeepnmom.wordpress.com
So according to the rules I have to tell you 7 thing about me:
- I have began teaching sewing, crocheting and knitting lessons for free in our area (oh that is three lol)
- I am on the fence as to how I feel about a cell tower going up across the road from our home as we speak.
- My dishwasher broke today. If that does not count, I only watch about four television programs.
- My hubby suddenly has a migraine and is depressed…(think it is related to the dishwasher lol) If that does not count, I used to love to bake but not in this oven.
- My hubby woke me at 4:44 AM today. If that does not count, I love to paint and have not done it since we have been married.
- I was trying to quit smoking till this morning
- I am grateful that tomorrow is another day and if that does not count I hate shopping.
Now for the difficult part…ONLY nominating TEN Nominees: There are so many who are so worthy of this:
I really could add about 100 just from my emails of all of the ones that I read within a week…
- Teen blues to adult little blues – The Fried Eggs Blog
- Daily Prompt: Sweet Sixteen | Fasting, Food and other musings by determined34
- Sweet Sixteen [Daily Prompt] « Q the Adult
- Daily Prompt: Sweet Sixteen | Alastair’s Blog
- Daily Prompt~ Sweet Sixteen (Delusions Of Grandeur) « The Cheeky Diva
- Daily Prompt: Sweet Sixteen | The Gozum Show
- Daily Prompt: Sweet Sixteen | Loading…
- Daily Prompt: Sweet Sixteen | The Evolving Dad
- A not so distant past | Still don’t know what makes great
- Sweet 16 | Angel Frouk
- 1/2 way through life, is it how you hoped? « Melanie Ryding – Ryding2Health BLOG
- Daily Prompt: Sweet Sixteen « defineelation
- Daily Post: Sweet Sixteen | tel-uh-vizh-uh-ner-ee
- Looking Back Looking Forward – A Daily Prompt Post | Edward Hotspur
- Random Daily Prompt: Sweet Sixteen « Completely Random Thoughts
- Never Been Kissed « jaschmehl
- Sweet sixteen… « Hope* the happy hugger
- Sixteen Candles | That’s so true!
- No flying cars « Spunky Wayfarer
- Daily Prompt: Sweet Sixteen | Stuphblog
- Daily Prompt: Sweet Sixteen (theevolvingdad.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Sweet Sixteen (jdcgzm.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: Sweet Sixteen (marilyndavies.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt~ Sweet Sixteen (Delusions Of Grandeur) (thecheekydiva.com)
Ok so it is over ten…so I could not decide…and I could have kept going lol…
You have good days, you have bad days. Sometimes, you have good weeks, and you have bad weeks. Crazy part is, it’s been unusually good.
The hormonal 13 year old has had a steady improvement on his grades once we put our parental feet down, my sister has been a huge help with the business paperwork, and I am making progress in the house. But with all of this good news, why do I feel like I should be waving the white flag?
Probably because after catching and releasing the bug that went around over New Years, I have been non stop at trying to keep up with my resolutions, make a positive change in my life for once. And it’s a LOT of hard work. Which stands to reason why so many resolutions get tossed aside in February and March.
As much as I would like to waive the…
View original post 240 more words