Daily Prompt: 1984
You’re locked in a room with your greatest fear. Describe what’s in the room.
If there was a fire on one side of the room and a snake pit on the other end that would complete the room. I am not crazy about spiders that grow huge here in Tennessee either so we could add a few of them. That would basically complete my room.
Photos courtesy of http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images
The spiders and snakes here in Tennessee are so much bigger and are different species that what I am used to from back in Central New York State.
These look like they could take on a field mouse they are so large. The snakes are the same way.
Shivering as I type.
I just would not want to burn to death. That seems like a horrible way to slowly die.
Now that I am finished with the morbid side of life, I will carry on my day thinking happy thoughts of all of my fellow bloggers tackling this project.
- Daily Prompt: 1984 | Purple Rosemary
- Daily Prompt: 1984 | Beefy’s House o’ Fun
- 1984 | Renato Vasconcellos David
- Worst Decor Job…Ever [Daily Prompt] « Q the Adult
- Daily Prompt: 1984 | My Life, My Way, My Words!
- Daily Prompt: 1984 | The Gozum Show
- Daily Post: 1984 | tel-uh-vizh-uh-ner-ee
- Daily Prompt : 1984 « Experimental Fiction
- Daily Prompt: 1984 « My Mushy Brain
- Daily Prompt: 1984 « juliapulia
- the scare box « charlottesville winter
- Daily Prompt: 1984 – Give Me Liberty or On Second Thought… | Chicago Gore
- Daily Prompt: 1984 | The Double “S” Factor « Yazzles’s Daily Ventures
- I don’t like spiders | Spunky Wayfarer
- Room 101 | Tony’s Texts
- One of My Most “Spiritual” Moments | Burning Fire Shut Up In My Bones
- FEAR: Today’s Daily Prompt | NadiaJWriter.com
- Fear and Forbidden Penises « Life With The Top Down
- DP: 1984 « Life of Me and Mine
- Paternal Predictions | Sporadic Intelligence
- Daily Prompt: 1984 | Stuph Blog
- Daily Prompt: 1984 | Unwritten Letters
- Daily Prompt: 1984 (juliapulia.wordpress.com)
- Daily Prompt: 1984 (jdcgzm.wordpress.com)
- Trapped Inside (hastywords.wordpress.com)